RE: (Male)If one stop masturbating, does the balls grow
Yes, if you stop masturbating for too long, your balls may even burst. Rolleyes

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2013, 12:09 PM
(22-12-2013 12:04 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 03:39 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  Yer balls will secrete extra ejaculate into your urine stream keeping your jewel sack from exploding.

You can damn near exhaust your stores of man sauce through diligent flogging. But lack of flogging will only fill your tanks to maximum capacity then you'll spill some over.

The bulk of the ejaculate is seminal plasma that originates and is held in the prostate and seminal vesicles. The contribution of your testicles to the overall "load" is only 2-5% of the total volume.

Also, unused sperm are re-absorbed, they do not leave via urine. Vasectomised men continue to produce spermatozoa which can't go anywhere and their "jewel sacks" don't explode.

Don't they teach sex-ed in the USA?
Bowing
I've been out of school for 24 years. I may have learned that 27-32 years ago.

You learned this in public elementary (primary) school? We learned "Dick goes in, sperm meets egg, egg becomes baby, you never leave the trailer park, rinse and repeat for generation after generation"

I truly did not know it to the extent that you do. While I have spend the better part of my 42 years flogging my dick like an inquisitor, my knowledge of the cock and cock related discharge pales in comparison, good sir.
Bowing
22-12-2013, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2013 12:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
(22-12-2013 12:08 AM)Chippy Wrote:  Testes and they don't change volume in humans (under non-disease conditions). Testicles only change volume in seasonly breeding animals.

The fuck you say. A few months after starting TRT and my balls went into official early retirement they shriveled up into little tiny raisinettes. I like 'em better this way 'cause they don't get in the way and shit. Tiny balls is a well-understood side effect of exogenous androgens whether you got low T or not. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
23-12-2013, 02:21 AM
(22-12-2013 12:09 PM)Regular_Joe Wrote:  You learned this in public elementary (primary) school?

This was taught in high school sex-ed during "Science" classes. The sex-ed started at Year 9 (IIRC) and continued through to Year 10. I do remember asking the teacher if vasectomised men ejaculate and he told me he didn't know, that it was a good question and that he would get back to me with an answer. He never got back to me and I had to find an answer to that myself. In retrospect, he was a crap science teacher that obviously had no clue about the anatomy of the male reproductive system and what a vasectomy actually is.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2013, 05:50 AM
One time I stopped doing it for a month for some online contest on another forum. When I started up again I cut a hole in the wall after dragging my bowling balls in my pants.