Malevolent or benevolent universe?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Malevolent or benevolent universe?
The universe is a Nihilist Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2013, 12:41 PM
(20-09-2013 09:19 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 11:40 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  The universe is indifferent... it's unconscious, has no emotions, and no plan.

I'm comfortable with that idea...

While the universe can be both wonderful and terrible, it is fair... it does not judge, it does not expect, it does not promise, it does not deceive, it does not punish, it does not reward.

A lot more appealing to me than a god, regardless of whether he's inherently benevolent or malevolent.[/i]

Almost there.

It's not even fair. Or unfair.

It just is.

Well I consider that to be fair... it's entirely neutral. You can't get more fair than neutral.

"We have discovered happiness" -- say the Last Men, and they blink. - Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
20-09-2013, 01:11 PM

(19-09-2013 06:54 PM)true scotsman Wrote:  In the midst of debating with them one of them asked me if "I liked the world the way it is?".

I would say that I don't know, because I've never been to another world, so I don't have a reference to compare this one with.
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2013, 03:15 PM
to me universe is a lie, that is why it is evil bc what could b objective other then true??? very evil thing that can get over truth and pretend the opposite, cant get over truth but from knowing its weakness being existence, so by torturing its reality

i admit that i never saw the world beautiful, it is ugly to me, dirt and disgusting agressions with noise are from everywhere

but also very early in my life i realized that existence is not fair at all, smthg i didnt expected and saw it clearly about others but also me

religious and atheists are the same on true level

both means to deny rights in order to profit from free superior facts

religious mean to profit from possible freedom beings as one outside the truth obligations known

atheists mean to profit from possible superior knowledge instead of pointing clearly knowledge for facts true superiority supports

religious ways are life

atheists ways are conscious

so conscious and life are evil factors always

conscious is like knowing without recognition

and life is about enjoying freedom by abusing else freedom rights, so claiming being positively free while confused with others and else
20-09-2013, 03:41 PM
the universe is indifferent if anything. Which is the most evil thing anything can be Tongue

and absols is a dangerous lunatic at one lab experiment gone wrong from being a super villain

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
21-09-2013, 12:28 AM
that is ur subjective will, it cant b an observation, how could u in anyway saw universe indifference

it is clear that you are meaning to sell fabricated lies about knowing any script to justify this time evil force
like the belief that the universe is conscious and will b itsfact reality sources

which prove the liar u r bc this premise is the opposite of what u say

so even there the universe will kill u before getting to b itself, all those liars and powers over its existence facts and freedom rights
21-09-2013, 03:03 AM
I am a liar absols, but you'll never understand the truth behind the lie Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
21-09-2013, 03:38 AM (This post was last modified: 21-09-2013 03:49 AM by absols.)
fuck u piece of shit u prove the evil u r, by daring publically claim that there cant b any above absolute truth, to even dare insinuate having a brain that work according to another superior system, or that u and ur system can b objective so existing like ur words in watever u claim

fuck u, u proved the opposite of love since that what ur dirty brain suggest to protect ur hide, in all what u do alone

u r caught finaly and absolutely

welcome to evil ends piece of shit insolent
21-09-2013, 06:14 AM
i mean piece of gluing insolence, that when free superiority and superior freedom is the truth

then shitty who when sees a free pretense look like or a superior prtense look like and mean to marry, happy to find their lives by thinking they can confuse their plays so become one true existing wealth value, is what point clearly each one of u, to kick out from even dreaming possible meaning anything

again i repeat, since that is ur redundant ways, when existence is free superiority and superior freedom

then a free sense would recognize himself true being in seeing a superior sense, so he would b the superior thing way more then the objective sense, while then since it is about truth all objective reality of whatever sense would b much the fact present for the sight to deal with, so with everyone

which show ur love thing is based on rats opportunism, actually u r so happy about anything to abuse as if u got smthg, that is why to u it is normal to argue forever till u finally get smthg undenied but also then u would mean to get everyone recognitions so the gift would b free and even there u would argue with nothing to kill it so u alone would say being through sme ... it is an infinite noway that guarantee shitty how far u cant get anything not even a pretense of standing on being a value of any kind in dark
21-09-2013, 08:57 AM
(21-09-2013 06:14 AM)absols Wrote:  i mean piece of gluing insolence, that when free superiority and superior freedom is the truth

then shitty who when sees a free pretense look like or a superior prtense look like and mean to marry, happy to find their lives by thinking they can confuse their plays so become one true existing wealth value, is what point clearly each one of u, to kick out from even dreaming possible meaning anything

again i repeat, since that is ur redundant ways, when existence is free superiority and superior freedom

then a free sense would recognize himself true being in seeing a superior sense, so he would b the superior thing way more then the objective sense, while then since it is about truth all objective reality of whatever sense would b much the fact present for the sight to deal with, so with everyone

which show ur love thing is based on rats opportunism, actually u r so happy about anything to abuse as if u got smthg, that is why to u it is normal to argue forever till u finally get smthg undenied but also then u would mean to get everyone recognitions so the gift would b free and even there u would argue with nothing to kill it so u alone would say being through sme ... it is an infinite noway that guarantee shitty how far u cant get anything not even a pretense of standing on being a value of any kind in dark

Your attempts at English are utterly ridiculous. Please use your native language.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user