Malignant narcissism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2017, 11:06 AM
RE: Malignant narcissism
(04-02-2017 11:04 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 10:14 AM)kim Wrote:  Ohfuckinggoddamnitfuckingjesusfuckingyouyoufuckingfuck. Dodgy

CW has presented the quintessential narcissistic twat, with every post.
Now, take this one-up-manship bullshit and stick it up your fucking godhole.

Drinking Beverage

And now we're going into the realm of double standards!

If it was ol' GirlyMan winning this spat you would be saying nothing but praise for him all the while still continuing to try and degrade me. But no that's alright, just ignore the fact that it was GirlyMan who started this and perpetuated it, blame it all on me, I'm used to this form of behavior from you guys now.

Really I've come to expect it.

Also in regards to your claim to me being a narcissist. My rebuttal is this, if narcissism is having fun, I'm the god of narcissism. There is nothing that brings me greater joy than proving all of you wrong time and time again only to watch you belabor like spoiled children because they were never weened off of their father's dick.

If you're going to insult someone, insult them good.

Smackdown bitch.

It takes two to Tango.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-02-2017, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 11:11 AM by GirlyMan.)
(04-02-2017 11:04 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  But no that's alright, just ignore the fact that it was GirlyMan who started this and perpetuated it, blame it all on me, I'm used to this form of behavior from you guys now.

What the fuck did I do now? Whatever it was I'm sure it was warranted.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-02-2017, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 11:19 AM by Celestial_Wonder.)
(04-02-2017 11:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 11:04 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  And now we're going into the realm of double standards!

If it was ol' GirlyMan winning this spat you would be saying nothing but praise for him all the while still continuing to try and degrade me. But no that's alright, just ignore the fact that it was GirlyMan who started this and perpetuated it, blame it all on me, I'm used to this form of behavior from you guys now.

Really I've come to expect it.

Also in regards to your claim to me being a narcissist. My rebuttal is this, if narcissism is having fun, I'm the god of narcissism. There is nothing that brings me greater joy than proving all of you wrong time and time again only to watch you belabor like spoiled children because they were never weened off of their father's dick.

If you're going to insult someone, insult them good.

Smackdown bitch.

It takes two to Tango.

The difference is Dom, I tango knowing full well what I'm getting into. Think of me as the only sober man in a bar full of intoxicated piss drunk hill billies, and all the hill billies want to fight me, so I humor them and therefore I humor myself.

(04-02-2017 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the fuck did I do now? Whatever it was I'm sure it was warranted.

Sorry GirlyMan, if you remember I did say I 'expect that sort of behavior' if you were behaving differently than what i interpreted you to be behaving as then that is my error, I am a victim of my environment. The behavior I'm talking about is slurs against the very words I write. Chas has a penchant for trying to degrade what I say by fuddling with definitions. I prove him wrong and move on. I assumed that is what you were doing.
04-02-2017, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2017 11:59 AM by GirlyMan.)
(04-02-2017 11:13 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What the fuck did I do now? Whatever it was I'm sure it was warranted.

Sorry GirlyMan, if you remember I did say I 'expect that sort of behavior' if you were behaving differently than what i interpreted you to be behaving as then that is my error, ...

Was I being a dick? In that case your read is probably accurate. By the way, you're a moron.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
04-02-2017, 11:52 AM
(04-02-2017 11:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  It takes two to Tango.

Indeed. Wink
And though I didn't mention him, I was also addressing Bucky ... I figured they would both be able to understand the reference to their IRRELEVANT one-up-manship game and just drop it.

Interesting that only one just can't seem to relieve him/herself elsewhere. Consider

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-02-2017, 11:52 AM
(02-02-2017 07:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I learned today that he takes the DHT blocker Finasteride to keep his lovely mane thick and luscious. While this is good for his admittedly rather impressive locks and his 70 year old prostate, it completely, sometimes irreversibly, blocks the conversion of testosterone to the One True Male® hormone DHT. Side effects include increased aromatization of testosterone to estrogen 'cause there's nowhere else for it to go so you get all weepy and shit and start to grow manboobs, fatigue 'cause you ain't really a man no more and don't have the same stamina, and my personal favorite, limpdick but you don't give a shit because you got zero libido. Having experienced high E/T ratios myself, it's not a place I'd be comfortable making consequential decisions from. The best I can describe it is it must be sorta like the wife feels when she's menstruating except she comes with the skills to handle the hormones.

This has got to sting the most.

"... in 2012, the Food and Drug Administration announced a label change for Propecia and Proscar, requiring the manufacturer to warn that the medication may be associated with “libido disorders, ejaculation disorders, and orgasm disorders that continued after discontinuation of the drug.”

And you kids out there, don't block your DHT! Your lovely locks don't mean a thing if all your dick can do is swing. End PSA.

04-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Hormones can really screw stuff up - especially in the brain.
There has to be just the correct balance and even then, the body will throw things off by trying to adjust to the ever changing chemicals.
Tis a nightmare. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-02-2017, 07:26 PM
(04-02-2017 11:13 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 11:06 AM)Dom Wrote:  It takes two to Tango.

The difference is Dom, I tango knowing full well what I'm getting into. Think of me as the only sober man in a bar full of intoxicated piss drunk hill billies, and all the hill billies want to fight me, so I humor them and therefore I humor myself.

Wow, that sure is the way to win friends and influence people.

Now take your arrogant holier-than-thou shtick and run along. You're tedious. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-02-2017, 07:31 PM
Quote:hink of me as the only sober man in a bar full of intoxicated piss drunk hill billies, and all the hill billies want to fight me

Shit. I don't care how smart and sober you are all that's gonna get you is your ass kicked.
05-02-2017, 08:09 AM
(04-02-2017 11:40 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 11:13 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  Sorry GirlyMan, if you remember I did say I 'expect that sort of behavior' if you were behaving differently than what i interpreted you to be behaving as then that is my error, ...

Was I being a dick? In that case your read is probably accurate. By the way, you're a moron.

Calling someone a moron when you don't even understand basic grammar is... ironical.

(04-02-2017 07:26 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-02-2017 11:13 AM)Celestial_Wonder Wrote:  The difference is Dom, I tango knowing full well what I'm getting into. Think of me as the only sober man in a bar full of intoxicated piss drunk hill billies, and all the hill billies want to fight me, so I humor them and therefore I humor myself.

Wow, that sure is the way to win friends and influence people.

Now take your arrogant holier-than-thou shtick and run along. You're tedious. Drinking Beverage

A white supremacist rarely has an interest in making friends with a black man, in this scenario I feel very much like the black man. So as all of you seek to berate and demean me you could at least stop crying when I don't take your insults seriously.

(04-02-2017 07:31 PM)ImFred Wrote:  
Quote:hink of me as the only sober man in a bar full of intoxicated piss drunk hill billies, and all the hill billies want to fight me

Shit. I don't care how smart and sober you are all that's gonna get you is your ass kicked.

[Image: 57785129.jpg]