Malignant narcissism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-02-2017, 12:55 PM
RE: Malignant narcissism
(19-02-2017 12:01 PM)tomilay Wrote:  If I didn't know any better, I would think they are describing the kind of person 63 million Americans would find irresistible as a dear leader.

He's certainly a narcissist. But according to research many CEOs are. They share many traits with serial offenders such as Ted Bundy, but somehow manage to keep it within the bounds of society. I guess it's save to assume that they also have very little in terms of empathy.

Dump certainly is self centered. If he wasn't at the helm of the most powerful country in the world, comically so. At every given opportunity he talks about his faorite subject. Himself and his supposed approval ratings. The guy is so off his rockers that he probably gets an erection looking at the mirror.

On a side note, it's interesting that science makes as distinction between narcissim and malignant narcissism. I was under the impression there is no such thing as benign or neutral narcissism, since they all are lacking in the empathy department.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
19-02-2017, 02:35 PM
(19-02-2017 11:02 AM)pablo Wrote:  I haven't noticed a shitload of religious zealots proclaiming Trump to be the Antichrist.
Is this because he is doing exactly as prophesied by charming everyone before laying waste to all mankind? Laugh out load

But seriously folks...here's a little narcissism from yesterday's Trump rally in Florida.

Yabbut, did you hear how he prays in front of a cardboard cut-out of Trump every day?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-02-2017, 02:49 PM
(19-02-2017 02:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-02-2017 11:02 AM)pablo Wrote:  I haven't noticed a shitload of religious zealots proclaiming Trump to be the Antichrist.
Is this because he is doing exactly as prophesied by charming everyone before laying waste to all mankind? Laugh out load

But seriously folks...here's a little narcissism from yesterday's Trump rally in Florida.

Yabbut, did you hear how he prays in front of a cardboard cut-out of Trump every day?

Gene looks like he could benefit from a free education. Vocational training. Affordable mental evaluation. Exactly the kind of things Trump will make harder for people like him. But I guess Trump said he will make America great, why should anyone question. Trump only loves him because the man worships him.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
19-02-2017, 02:49 PM
(19-02-2017 02:35 PM)Dom Wrote:  

I have no doubt that if Trump asked, this dude would have blown him right there on that stage. Heart
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post