Malik Obama Supported Gaddafi

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2016, 06:12 AM
Malik Obama, who Trump is bringing to the debate, supported Gaddafi.

Quote: He was also frustrated by the administration’s intervention in Libya, which preceded the ousting of Gaddafi, who died during a popular uprising. Malik Obama said Gaddafi was “one of his best friends”.

“I still feel that getting rid of Gaddafi didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the incredible irony of this? Trump thinks he's doing himself a favor, but he's bringing a guy who supported a Muslim dictator to the debate. It's absolutely amazing.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2016, 07:00 AM
RE: Malik Obama Supported Gaddafi
I see his advisers telling him it's not a good idea.
"hold my beer, I got this"
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
19-10-2016, 07:13 AM
America supporting puppet dictators??? No surely it cannot be true????

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha​hahaha.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
19-10-2016, 10:34 AM
(19-10-2016 06:12 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Malik Obama, who Trump is bringing to the debate, supported Gaddafi.

Quote: He was also frustrated by the administration’s intervention in Libya, which preceded the ousting of Gaddafi, who died during a popular uprising. Malik Obama said Gaddafi was “one of his best friends”.

“I still feel that getting rid of Gaddafi didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the incredible irony of this? Trump thinks he's doing himself a favor, but he's bringing a guy who supported a Muslim dictator to the debate. It's absolutely amazing.

This is classic Trump. He doesn't think things through. President Obama's half brother is voting for Trump....that's all he's thinking about.

He doesn't think far beyond his own ego. Anything he says has no repercussions....he truly believes this.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
19-10-2016, 10:48 AM
(19-10-2016 10:34 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-10-2016 06:12 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Malik Obama, who Trump is bringing to the debate, supported Gaddafi.

This is classic Trump. He doesn't think things through. President Obama's half brother is voting for Trump....that's all he's thinking about.

He doesn't think far beyond his own ego. Anything he says has no repercussions....he truly believes this.

Malik is a sensational guest on the Trump show called "debate".

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-10-2016, 12:59 PM
(19-10-2016 10:34 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

He probably also assumes it will provide ammunition to the "Obama is a Muslim from Kenya crowd", which are probably already voting for him anyway.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
19-10-2016, 03:23 PM
This debate is nothing more than entertainment. It will not cause any voters to sway.
19-10-2016, 03:33 PM
(19-10-2016 03:23 PM)KUSA Wrote:  This debate is nothing more than entertainment. It will not cause any voters to sway.

buckle at the knees maybe, break down in tears.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
19-10-2016, 03:57 PM
You don't get to choose your relatives.

Doubly so with who your relatives consider friends.

But -- As far as people who thought Kadafi was a great guy -- Donald Rumsfeld and Ronald Reagan seemed to like the guy too.....

So go figure.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Additionally ----

Kadafi was about as Muslim as Nixon was a Quaker.......

Look it up...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.