Man City - Premiership CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2012, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 05:56 PM by Hughsie.)
Man City - Premiership CHAMPIONS!!!!!
As anyone who watches decent sports will tell you, City won the Premiership this weekend.

IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

PS. To any United fans, FUCK YOU YOU SCUM-SUPPORTING BASTARDS! And ....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Image: 318.gif]

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Man City - Premiership CHAMPIONS!!!!!
I was wondering how long it would be before you started a thread about this. Also we have a sports section for threads about sports and teams that took 44 years to win the Premier League Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
14-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Hey Moderator Hughsie shouldn't this be in Sports?

Edit: Cleaned up.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-05-2012, 07:17 PM
Ouch. Isn't it a serious social blunder for a mod to post in the wrong section?

Saddle up Hughsie. Yer in for a spanking!

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
14-05-2012, 07:17 PM
(14-05-2012 07:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Hey Moderator Hughsie shouldn't this be in Sports?

Yeah its like he's not even trying anymore.....
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
14-05-2012, 07:27 PM
No it was intended for TTOT.

I want as many Man Utd fans as possible to see it and they will probably steer well clear of the Sports section at the moment Big Grin.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
15-05-2012, 01:22 AM
I didn't know we had any man u fans?. Besides man city won they would have all switched teams Big Grin
15-05-2012, 09:07 AM
What are you talking about? The Superbowl is long over. Stanley Cup and NBA Finals haven't started yet and the World Series is months away. Must be one of those sports like croquet or something.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-05-2012, 10:47 AM
(15-05-2012 09:07 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What are you talking about? The Superbowl is long over. Stanley Cup and NBA Finals haven't started yet and the World Series is months away. Must be one of those sports like croquet or something.

We're talking about the worlds most popular sport, football (and I mean the game played predominantly with your feet, not your hands). You may not know it, from my understanding most of America's leading sports aren't played by the rest of the world. This is because you all realised you're too fat and lazy to be good sports and because your egos can't take losing to everyone else you went off in a sulk and invented your own sports that only you play so you could claim to be the best.

Big Grin

Best
Worst
15-05-2012, 12:50 PM
(15-05-2012 10:47 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(15-05-2012 09:07 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What are you talking about? The Superbowl is long over. Stanley Cup and NBA Finals haven't started yet and the World Series is months away. Must be one of those sports like croquet or something.

We're talking about the worlds most popular sport, football (and I mean the game played predominantly with your feet, not your hands). You may not know it, from my understanding most of America's leading sports aren't played by the rest of the world. This is because you all realised you're too fat and lazy to be good sports and because your egos can't take losing to everyone else you went off in a sulk and invented your own sports that only you play so you could claim to be the best.

Big Grin

Something seems to be wrong with your keyboard. It's just typing out a bunch of gibberish.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post