Man City - Premiership CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-05-2012, 02:57 AM
RE: Man City - Premiership CHAMPIONS!!!!!
(14-05-2012 05:47 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  As anyone who watches decent sports will tell you, City won the Premiership this weekend.

IT WAS INCREDIBLE!

PS. To any United fans, FUCK YOU YOU SCUM-SUPPORTING BASTARDS! And ....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Image: 318.gif]

Lol. Really! You have won the premier league once, and only on goal difference. You never scored more points than man u, over the course of the season though the hundreds of millions given to you by the arabs paid dividends. How many years do you think it will be before they lose interest, your just another chelsea.

Hasn't Mancini said that your team will remain largely unchanged next year? Whereas Ferguson has said he is going to spend quite a bit. Our mish mash of youth, inexperience and pensioners matched your array of world class experienced players game for game on all but goal difference. And they matched you without there captain for most of the season. Take Kompany out of the team for most of the season and do you think you would have matched us?

I would say enjoy it while you can, when the next rich guy buys another team and offers more all the quality will go there. Players like Barry who are just there for the money have no loyalty, how long before Tevez gets home sick and bends you all over again.

Man U has massive revenue streams, our future income is not dependent on one set of people, but on multiple commercial interests and one of the biggest world fan bases of club football. That income will continue and is sustainable. If they lose interest or reign in the spending (as Abramovich did) how long do you think city will last in it's current form?

I think next year should be interesting.

All of the above aside, Congrats on your first ever premier league title. I have friends that are city fans and they have suffered long enough, I am pleased that you will now have a few years of success to look back on for the following 44 years of winning nothing.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Eternal's post
27-05-2012, 03:33 PM
This match was full of climax and anti climax.I can't believe that Man city can won the trophy at the eleventh moment.It was amazing.Best of luck Man city for next session.

Unity can only be manifested by the Binary. Unity itself and the idea of Unity are already two.
Buddha
27-05-2012, 05:04 PM
(16-05-2012 02:57 AM)Eternal Wrote:  Lol. Really! You have won the premier league once, and only on goal difference. You never scored more points than man u, over the course of the season though the hundreds of millions given to you by the arabs paid dividends. How many years do you think it will be before they lose interest, your just another chelsea.

Hasn't Mancini said that your team will remain largely unchanged next year? Whereas Ferguson has said he is going to spend quite a bit. Our mish mash of youth, inexperience and pensioners matched your array of world class experienced players game for game on all but goal difference. And they matched you without there captain for most of the season. Take Kompany out of the team for most of the season and do you think you would have matched us?

I would say enjoy it while you can, when the next rich guy buys another team and offers more all the quality will go there. Players like Barry who are just there for the money have no loyalty, how long before Tevez gets home sick and bends you all over again.

Man U has massive revenue streams, our future income is not dependent on one set of people, but on multiple commercial interests and one of the biggest world fan bases of club football. That income will continue and is sustainable. If they lose interest or reign in the spending (as Abramovich did) how long do you think city will last in it's current form?

I think next year should be interesting.

All of the above aside, Congrats on your first ever premier league title. I have friends that are city fans and they have suffered long enough, I am pleased that you will now have a few years of success to look back on for the following 44 years of winning nothing.

You didn't match us game for game at all. We dominated matches whilst you struggled through and while you're talking about being an equal team you seem to be forgetting 1-6.

City are already a big club and Sheikh Mansour is putting the long term investment into the club to turn it one of the biggest as well as short term investment in players.

Besides Utd have spent ridiculous money on players, we've just done it in a shorter space of time.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
06-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Quote:Utd have spent ridiculous money on players, we've just done it in a shorter space of time.

LOL! City spent ridiculous money in a shorter space of time?
Figures! Big Grin
Man City sucks.
08-06-2012, 02:47 PM
(06-06-2012 11:11 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  LOL! City spent ridiculous money in a shorter space of time?
Figures! Big Grin
Man City sucks.

Are still champions though Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.