Man Utd 1-6 Man City

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2011, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 23-10-2011 09:00 PM by Hughsie.)
Man Utd 1-6 Man City
Don't know how bigger football following there is on here but, sod it, I'm posting a celebratory thread anyway.

For anyone unaware today was the Manchester Derby. The two Manchester clubs share a fierce rivalry, they are first and second in the league, and today was billed as one of the most important derbies ever played.

Man Utd were favourites as they had home advantage and that made the events that followed even funnier.

Man City ran out 1-6 winners thanks to two goals from Balotelli, two from Dzeko and one each for Silva and Aguero. Man Utd had Evans sent off.

Here is a link to the goals/highlights for anyone who wants to relive it all one more time.

I guess you can all tell who I was supporting Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: Man Utd 1-6 Man City
Am a Liverpool fan from way back, therefore any loss by Man U is greeted with almost as much joy as any Reds win!!! Well done to Man City and may the recent form slump of the dirty devils continue! :P

Flavoured condoms are not proof that a vagina has taste buds! Tongue
24-10-2011, 12:50 PM
RE: Man Utd 1-6 Man City
(23-10-2011 06:37 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Man City ran out 1-6 winners thanks to two goals from Balotelli, two from Dzeko and one each for Silva and Aguero. Man Utd had Evans sent off.

There is a GOD!