Man accidentally burns head while praying.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2015, 04:26 AM
Man accidentally burns head while praying.
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/weir...72171.html I guess god wasn't in a good mood that day? lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2015, 04:36 AM
RE: Man accidentally burns head while praying.
Well, if there ever was a need for an informal definition of 'dumbass', we've now got one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-03-2015, 04:58 AM
The case not only got all the way into court, it made it to an appellate court. It took way more than one dumbass to make that happen. Or supernatural assistance granted after all. Tongue
05-03-2015, 04:59 AM
(05-03-2015 04:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, if there ever was a need for an informal definition of 'dumbass', we've now got one.

Your avatar fits very well with this post lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
05-03-2015, 05:18 AM
Quote:The man said he then panicked and knocked the food on his lap, causing more burns.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
05-03-2015, 05:19 AM
Eh. The prayer seems completely incidental to this story. It could have happened just as easily if he was stretching out his arm over the steak to reach the sauce.

Speaking as something of a klutz myself? I sympathize. But yeah, those skillet plates are quite obviously hot just by looking at them.
05-03-2015, 05:59 AM
(05-03-2015 04:59 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(05-03-2015 04:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, if there ever was a need for an informal definition of 'dumbass', we've now got one.

Your avatar fits very well with this post lol

Thumbsup
It's there for a reason, man.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-03-2015, 07:12 AM
Probably happened on a Sunday....

See what happens when you bother somebody on their day off???

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
05-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Why didn't God protect him? After all they were on the line with him.
05-03-2015, 01:18 PM
What conscienceless attorney actually accepted this case? Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.