Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2011, 02:44 PM

Sad Man arrested over murder of US gay pride activist
[Image: duffyny.jpg]
Louis M Duffy has been arrested for the murder of the activist

by James Park
2 May 2011,

Police in Elmira, New York state, have arrested a man in connection with the murder of a local gay rights activist, Clinton ‘Billy’ Lewis, who was also the owner of Club Chill, a local gay bar.

Police say that they responded to reports of gun fire and located Lewis inside his home, which is a few blocks from the gay bar he owned. (Full PINK NEWS Article )
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: Man arrested over murder of US gay pride activist
Bastard. I don't think this sort of stuff will ever go away. There's always going to be that radical minority. But I do believe that the gay community's day is coming.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2011, 12:52 AM
From a cursory glance it looks like love gone wrong.. Someone had a psychotic episode.
The murderer owned a gay bar nearby.. and so far 'No details of the motive have been made available to the media.'

Think this is just your average murder case. Not really news worthy, other than there was a murder...
03-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Another violent bigot. I hope the LGBT community is free of these bastards one day.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
04-05-2011, 01:29 AM
I want to live in a live and let live world, but there are so many that won't let that happen.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Chinese Cult Fanatics Arrested for Fatal McDonald's Beating Snowflake 11 282 08-06-2014 09:25 PM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  Retired FBI agent posing as a PI went to Iran, gets arrested for spying, was a spy. GirlyMan 0 173 14-12-2013 04:47 PM
Last Post: GirlyMan
  3 yeas in jail to a doctress for her attempted murder HU.Junyuan 0 125 07-12-2013 10:05 PM
Last Post: HU.Junyuan
  Gays Arrested In Baton Rouge, LA, Under An Invalid Sodomy Law. Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 0 213 29-07-2013 08:05 AM
Last Post: Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver
Sad Case clear: 6 suspects fatally wounded on the scene, 19 more fled and got arrested HU.Junyuan 6 539 29-04-2013 09:10 AM
Last Post: Dom
  Petiton to free humanist/atheist activist Abdel Aziz Mohamed Albaz Arctic_Guy 1 339 23-01-2013 01:32 PM
Last Post: Vosur
  About the death of my parents: The murder Observer 17 1,681 23-12-2011 07:08 AM
Last Post: Malleus