Man convinces people that he was kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too sexy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2016, 10:50 AM
RE: Man convinces people that he was kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too sexy
(01-08-2016 10:38 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  WHere did you get that picture of me? That one isn't even on Farcebook!

Never trust a Dominican woman with Double D breasts looking to make a little cash on the side. That camera could be anywhere.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: Man convinces people that he was kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being too sexy
I'd never bone a bloke who'd just fucked a camel. Ewww...

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
01-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Nice looking man but maybe too pretty. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-08-2016, 11:32 AM
(31-07-2016 12:54 PM)pablo Wrote:  

I thought about posting this video as soon as I saw the thread title, but I was too lazy to do it.
02-08-2016, 10:12 AM
Can't they just cover up his face with a burka or something? Is that only for the sexy sexy ladies? You know what? His sexiness probably transcends clothing or any other man made barriers, better to just kick him out.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
02-08-2016, 10:45 AM
(02-08-2016 10:12 AM)SitaSky Wrote:  Can't they just cover up his face with a burka or something? Is that only for the sexy sexy ladies? You know what? His sexiness probably transcends clothing or any other man made barriers, better to just kick him out.

Put a burka on him and the other guys will be all over him. Shocking
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
02-08-2016, 12:48 PM
[Image: cc9.png]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post