Man finds Jesus in fabric softener, Hallelujah!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2013, 09:12 PM
RE: Man finds Jesus in fabric softener, Hallelujah!!
It's probably a Satanic message from the people at Proctor and Gamble to fool us.

http://www.snopes.com/business/alliance/procter.asp

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 09:59 PM
(25-04-2013 09:02 PM)amyb Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 03:25 AM)Heathen Wrote:  Just another idiot who's life would be so much less confusing if they just spent 15 minutes reading up on Pareidolia.

It annoys the shit outta me that a child with a smartphone could solve this mystery.

I used to find this shit funny, but now it sort of depresses me that people are dumb.

I see faces in the random wallpaper patterns on the wall all the time, but I know it's pareidolia and not Jesus.

Also, wtf fabric softener? my fabric softener doesn't do that. looks like he threw bleach on it.

To be fair to the guy, it does sound like he's playing it up more as a joke than he is being serious about it. He does, after all, say it could also be the Fonz...

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
25-04-2013, 10:26 PM
(25-04-2013 09:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's probably a Satanic message from the people at Proctor and Gamble to fool us.

http://www.snopes.com/business/alliance/procter.asp

I lived for 23 years having to refute that Procter & Gamble wasn't satanic...

but now I'm not so sure Consider

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-04-2013, 11:43 AM
(25-04-2013 09:59 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  To be fair to the guy, it does sound like he's playing it up more as a joke than he is being serious about it. He does, after all, say it could also be the Fonz...

Yeah I had the same thought.

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user