Man gets away with rape because he is muslim in the UK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2015, 05:47 AM
Man gets away with rape because he is muslim in the UK
This is by far the most disgusting news item coming out of Europe in a long time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rl-13.html

http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-13-ye...-pictured/

Quote:A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Angry

I usualy dont read the Daily Mail. I actualy despise it. But the lack of reporting on this story by other media outlets, probably because they are scared of being called racist, really annoys the piss out of me!

What the FUCK?!!!!

Ignorance of the law does NOT make you unaccountable to the law!!!!

I got some flack here for a recent thread I made about something stupid coming out of the UK. But I have to insist, that with stories like these and similar coming out of that country I do think that there is a very drastic problem within British society.

This is so fucking outrageous I could rant about it for hours! This is the creeping in of islamic law and special treatment of muslims that Sam Harris and others have been warning us for years.

I will end on a polite note, to ask you the reader to share this news item on whatever social meia site you are active. This story is being ignored by most of the media and it fucking shouldnt! This is an outrage and an erosion of basic laws on the basis of theocratic principles for which there is no place in a modern, democratic, humanistic and enlightend society! People should know how basic principles are being assaulted in such a vail and disgusting way!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
04-03-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: Man gets away with rape because he is muslim in the UK
Quote:Ignorance of the law does NOT make you unaccountable to the law!

I was just about to same this exact same thing.
Ignorance is not a viable defense.

[Image: oscar.png]
04-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Disgraceful! Though I'm not that surprised.
Any school that teaches ‘women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground’ should be fucking closed down!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
04-03-2015, 07:04 AM
Hmmm... this "news item" was already on several social media two years ago, when it was news: Looky here.

And yes, it's disgusting.
04-03-2015, 07:09 AM
(04-03-2015 05:47 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  This is by far the most disgusting news item coming out of Europe in a long time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rl-13.html

http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-13-ye...-pictured/

Quote:A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law.

Angry

I usualy dont read the Daily Mail. I actualy despise it. But the lack of reporting on this story by other media outlets, probably because they are scared of being called racist, really annoys the piss out of me!

What the FUCK?!!!!

Ignorance of the law does NOT make you unaccountable to the law!!!!

I got some flack here for a recent thread I made about something stupid coming out of the UK. But I have to insist, that with stories like these and similar coming out of that country I do think that there is a very drastic problem within British society.

This is so fucking outrageous I could rant about it for hours! This is the creeping in of islamic law and special treatment of muslims that Sam Harris and others have been warning us for years.

I will end on a polite note, to ask you the reader to share this news item on whatever social meia site you are active. This story is being ignored by most of the media and it fucking shouldnt! This is an outrage and an erosion of basic laws on the basis of theocratic principles for which there is no place in a modern, democratic, humanistic and enlightend society! People should know how basic principles are being assaulted in such a vail and disgusting way!

Unfucking believable......

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
04-03-2015, 07:12 AM
(04-03-2015 07:04 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  Hmmm... this "news item" was already on several social media two years ago, when it was news: Looky here.

Even so, I didn't know about this.

@The Germans, thanks for sharing. This is outrageous. I have no words

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
04-03-2015, 07:23 AM
(04-03-2015 07:12 AM)Blackout Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 07:04 AM)DunkleSeele Wrote:  Hmmm... this "news item" was already on several social media two years ago, when it was news: Looky here.

Even so, I didn't know about this.

@The Germans, thanks for sharing. This is outrageous. I have no words
I remember reading about it; in any case, it is absolutely disgusting.
04-03-2015, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 09:40 AM by DLJ.)
To those who are demonstrating disgust ... What's disgusting? The deed? The sentence? Or the teaching of the inferiority of women?

The sex appeared to be consensual and illegal. The sentence appears to be measured regarding the circumstances of the case:

Quote:Sentenced: Rashid admitted at Nottingham Crown Court (pictured) that he had sex with a 13-year-old after she ‘tempted’ him
‘It is not too far to say that he may not have known that having sex with a 13-year-old girl was illegal.’ Judge Stokes sentenced Rashid to nine months youth custody, suspended for two years, along with a two-year probation supervision order.

Describing Rashid, the judge said: ‘He’s had an unusual education, certainly in terms of the sexual education provided. Comparing women to lollipops is a very curious way of teaching young men about sex.’

But he said that Rashid knew what he was doing was wrong.

‘It was made clear to you at the school you attended that having sexual relations with a woman before marriage was contrary to the precepts of Islam,’ he said.

Addressing Rashid, the judge said: ‘I accept this was a case where the girl was quite willing to have sexual activity with you. But the law is there to protect young girls, even though they are perfectly happy to engage in sexual activity.’

The 'incident' has been dealt with using British law not Sharia.

The 'problem' i.e. the root cause is the myth-based / Faith-based school system.

Has anyone read whether any changes in this regard have been implemented since this case?

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
04-03-2015, 09:31 AM
I don't get the outrage. The kid was barely eighteen, had consensual sex with a girl who was 13. He was dimwitted and naive by all accounts, and not some predator.

And if the purpose of prison time is to be corrective rather than punitive, than I would have to agree with the judges verdict, that prison time would have been counter productive.
[+] 3 users Like Tomasia's post
04-03-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm with you. The OP made it sound like he attacked a girl. This is the case of him being passed an age barrier. And, my sense from the article is it was consistent with UK law.

Treating people equally under the law, even laws you disagree with, does not equate to catering to Muslims.

Germany - you have some serious hate issues.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post