Man gets away with rape because he is muslim in the UK

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2015, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015 07:13 PM by DuffMan.)
RE: Man gets away with rape because he is muslim in the UK
Double post
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2015, 06:52 PM
(04-03-2015 06:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Ignorance of the law does NOT make you unaccountable to the law!

I was just about to same this exact same thing.
Ignorance is not a viable defense.

In a multicultural society it kinda does. we have parallel social norms and governing infrastructures in place, and transgressions should be expected and forgiven under that precept.
First contact between civilizations is now a daily occurrence in England nowadays.

I remember reading that a police inspector spoke out that they are simply never called out to Muslim areas, and they deal with their own.

The reality of a multicultural society is not quite the utopia we were sold, and the 'transgressions' against young non-Muslims girls is simply impossible to keep track of.

Also hi :hi: first post
[+] 1 user Likes DuffMan's post
08-03-2015, 08:52 PM
(08-03-2015 06:52 PM)DuffMan Wrote:  ...
Also hi :hi: first post

Welcome aboard.

:waves:

14-03-2015, 10:22 AM
I don't think German's Are Coming has any "hate issues". Islam is a religion of war. It creeps and infiltrates civilized society, festering and corrupting as it grows. Its ultimate goal is to make the entire U.K. a homeland for Islam. And even the peaceful Muslims in the country will not be against this once it is a majority.

Why would you defend the rights of people who so blatantly deny others theirs? Why allow a belief system that is ultimately so backward in its morals and ethics, that it could potentially destroy the centuries of progress we have made in the last few centuries?

And ultimately, why is it wrong to hate Islam?

Το βάρος της απόδειξης βαρύνει αυτούς που κάνουν την αξίωση
[+] 2 users Like Αθεία Αμβρόσιος's post
14-03-2015, 11:08 PM
(14-03-2015 10:22 AM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  I don't think German's Are Coming has any "hate issues". Islam is a religion of war. It creeps and infiltrates civilized society, festering and corrupting as it grows. Its ultimate goal is to make the entire U.K. a homeland for Islam. And even the peaceful Muslims in the country will not be against this once it is a majority.

Why would you defend the rights of people who so blatantly deny others theirs? Why allow a belief system that is ultimately so backward in its morals and ethics, that it could potentially destroy the centuries of progress we have made in the last few centuries?

Islamophobia is exactly what ISIS wants.

Truth seeker.
15-03-2015, 06:43 PM
It irritates me that the news reported that, "He had sex with the girl."

No. He raped the girl. At 13, she cannot consent to that.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
15-03-2015, 07:26 PM
(14-03-2015 11:08 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 10:22 AM)Αθεία Αμβρόσιος Wrote:  I don't think German's Are Coming has any "hate issues". Islam is a religion of war. It creeps and infiltrates civilized society, festering and corrupting as it grows. Its ultimate goal is to make the entire U.K. a homeland for Islam. And even the peaceful Muslims in the country will not be against this once it is a majority.

Islamophobia is exactly what ISIS wants.

They also want to die, somethings we should just oblige them.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-03-2015, 08:00 PM
(15-03-2015 06:43 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  It irritates me that the news reported that, "He had sex with the girl."

No. He raped the girl. At 13, she cannot consent to that.

Whoa, I had sex twice when I was 13, my boyfriend was 17 (he had a car).

The guy in the story was also under 18. He was given the same justice any other British citizen would get in the same circumstances.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post