Man's God-Given Dominion Over Animals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2017, 11:39 PM
RE: Man's God-Given Dominion Over Animals
But dominion is naming of things. I know 'cause when I embraced satan we stole Adam's dominion to rename god and protect ourselves as princes of lies. Prophecy folds into itself. That's how old masters recognizing young grasshoppers pushed forward the technology of scripture. I believe it unfolds today in the language of mathematics and epigenetics.

So the cure for religion is memes and to keep it away from children and of course more books.

(25-04-2017 10:26 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  .... but dogs were domesticated BEFORE agriculture started...

Some mutually assured domestication occurred repeatedly way back in the day.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2017, 11:53 PM
(25-04-2017 10:26 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  ...
.... but dogs were domesticated BEFORE agriculture started...

I'm not wrong, I was using parable and metaphor.

That's how it works.

Angel

Find all posts by this user
25-04-2017, 11:55 PM
I haven't read the OP or any of the posts in this. Not sure I want to. The title alone makes me want to vomit.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
26-04-2017, 05:52 AM
(25-04-2017 11:55 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I haven't read the OP or any of the posts in this. Not sure I want to. The title alone makes me want to vomit.

I suggest you read it. The post describes how the archaeological record shows that the domestication of animals during the agricultural revolution led to the concept that man is superior to animals.
[+] 2 users Like ghostexorcist's post
26-04-2017, 04:20 PM
(26-04-2017 05:52 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 11:55 PM)JesseB Wrote:  I haven't read the OP or any of the posts in this. Not sure I want to. The title alone makes me want to vomit.

I suggest you read it. The post describes how the archaeological record shows that the domestication of animals during the agricultural revolution led to the concept that man is superior to animals.

Cool, I grew up hearing that phrase, only they meant something quite different. Something rather sickening when you bother to think about it. I'll take a read now.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
26-04-2017, 04:27 PM
Our current species has been around an estimated 150,000 years. We were around even before any written tradition. In our early days of course we were nomadic, but we ran from big animals far more back then. Killing in packs might have happened in certain clans, but group protection even to this day is also seen in our primate cousins.

But the idea that a god gave man dominion over animals is bullshit considering that most of the evolution of all life has not included humans. Alligators and cockroaches have been around far longer than humans.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37