Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2015, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 16-12-2015 10:56 PM by Full Circle.)
Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
Congratulations Britain, you are the winner of the 2015 Miscarriage of Justice Award!

Talk about Britain’s Got Talent, this Saudi millionaire claimed his penis must have been out when he accidentally tripped and penetrated the victim.
H O L Y F U C K I N G S H I T

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world.../77416928/

"LONDON — A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidentally tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an 18 year-old-girl who slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had sex with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend, whom he knew, in the bedroom and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on the teen.”

This asshole needs to have his dick cut off and how he can be cleared is beyond words...what the fuck is wrong with people?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
16-12-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
seriously? Laugh out load

[Image: 497790d1423283668-still-funny-kermit_jd.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 8 users Like cactus's post
16-12-2015, 10:10 PM
(16-12-2015 10:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Congratulations Britain, you are the winner of the 2015 Miscarriage of Justice Award!

Talk about Britain’s Got Talent, this Saudi millionaire claimed his penis must have been out when he accidentally tripped and penetrated the victim.
H O L Y F U C K I N G S H I T

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world.../77416928/

"LONDON — A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidentally tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an 18 year-old-girl who slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had sex with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend, whom he knew, in the bedroom and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on the teen.”

This asshole needs to have his dick cut off and how he can be cleared os beyond words...what the fuck is wrong with people?

I have no words.

Rape, the only crime where the victim is the criminal until proven innocent.
Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
16-12-2015, 10:29 PM
[Image: 5e0aec03ef74c5a5a2b23e1433747a0bfa7d2c62...14de42.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
16-12-2015, 10:51 PM
Riiiiight. Anyone who has ever had sex knows how easy it is to get a penis into a vagina. No Just fall into it?Facepalm As if. The guy has millions; money talks.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-12-2015, 10:57 PM
(16-12-2015 10:51 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Riiiiight. Anyone who has ever had sex knows how easy it is to get a penis into a vagina. No Just fall into it?Facepalm As if. The guy has millions; money talks.

Money greases the wheels of justice right?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-12-2015, 11:01 PM
how do trip to penetrate? Also if that was possible it is not like he had to stay in her.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
16-12-2015, 11:05 PM
Well shit, what's the new ridiculous joke excuse going to be now? The devil made me do it? I suppose that's always a popular fallback for those dissuaded from accepting personal responsibility for their actions.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Perhaps an orchiectomy will help his balance problem.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-12-2015, 11:22 PM
I love how he tries to make it sound like he was the victim: "I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing happened between me and this girl nothing ever happened." He said the DNA found inside the woman was possibly from his having semen on his hands from sex with the 24-year-old.

But nothing ever happened. Right.