Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
(17-12-2015 07:45 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 06:14 AM)julep Wrote:  Or: she was hanging with her friend, who was, after all, the one originally having sex with the guy. Maybe she didn't have a way home, and thought it was okay to sleep on this dude's couch in another room.

Or she wanted to party in a big ass mansion with her friends and get blasted drunk (which she apparently did). Can you explain me why the party needed to end with sex (or in that case rape)? Is this some sort of law that I wasn't made aware off?

I think you meant to quote Izel?

I think the girl had every reason to assume the guy was into her friend, not her, as she was not even sleeping in the same room as them. I don't think the girl's drinking too much to go home by herself makes her complicit or liable in any way for this man's behavior. And we're talking about an 18-year-old here, as well, who may not know her alcohol tolerance, etc.

I agree entirely that it's terrible to imply, through she-should-have-known language, that it's all on the woman never ever to be in a vulnerable situation with a man, if she doesn't want to be raped by him.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
17-12-2015, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2015 09:08 AM by izel.)
I'm not for or against anyone in the article, just that something seems very fishy with the whole thing. There is a lot we don't know, this article contains no details except those that seem really bad. If the Jury deliberated for only 30min before the "not guilty" there must be some very strong evidence in his favour that the article is not mentioning. Yes I'm also suspicious of bribery and corruption in the legal system. However being a Saudi millionaire is not a crime. I would never justify a rape, but I'm skeptic, and when I read something, I don't read it completely one sided.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
17-12-2015, 09:17 AM
(17-12-2015 07:45 AM)epronovost Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 06:14 AM)julep Wrote:  Or: she was hanging with her friend, who was, after all, the one originally having sex with the guy. Maybe she didn't have a way home, and thought it was okay to sleep on this dude's couch in another room.

Or she wanted to party in a big ass mansion with her friends and get blasted drunk (which she apparently did). Can you explain me why the party needed to end with sex (or in that case rape)? Is this some sort of law that I wasn't made aware off?

Thanks for posting that. I'm still new here so I didn't want to make tsunami. No, is valid at any point or place... any. No one owes someone sex.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
17-12-2015, 09:19 AM
Quote:The jury acquitted him in just 30 minutes of deliberations.

I think we are missing some data, here.

Consider

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
17-12-2015, 09:21 AM
(16-12-2015 10:04 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Congratulations Britain, you are the winner of the 2015 Miscarriage of Justice Award!

Talk about Britain’s Got Talent, this Saudi millionaire claimed his penis must have been out when he accidentally tripped and penetrated the victim.
H O L Y F U C K I N G S H I T

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world.../77416928/

"LONDON — A millionaire property developer has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he accidentally tripped and fell on her.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on an 18 year-old-girl who slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had sex with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend, whom he knew, in the bedroom and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear when he fell on the teen.”

This asshole needs to have his dick cut off and how he can be cleared is beyond words...what the fuck is wrong with people?

Did the judge get a new Ferrari out of it? A case in the local court where a guy is charged with drug trafficking, if I remember right. When the judge called the case the accused stood up and said " I gave him," pointing at the prosecuter "$200,000 USD to take care of this! What are we even doing here?"
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
17-12-2015, 12:38 PM
(16-12-2015 11:48 PM)izel Wrote:  But she must have known his intentions, I mean, come on Facepalm
Just because she goes over to his place she is under no obligation to have sex with him.
Just because she sleeps in his house she is under no obligation to have sex with him.

She could never have expected that going to sleep on his couch she would wake up with this guy on top of her and violating her.

I'm really not sure what is meant by your comment? You think she was asking for it?

But then again, not having heard the evidence, I reserve my judgement on this one.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
17-12-2015, 01:18 PM
The jury is probably afraid of being labeled a nazi, racist or whatever if they dare to convict a muslim. Sadly it's a tendency in the EU.
Even so, and even though I think sometimes people accused with rape don't receive a process as fair as they should, this case is beyond any doubt. Had he claimed that she was drunk and she said yes, that would be a greyer situation, but penetration by tripping and falling is downright impossible, let alone ejaculation.
[+] 1 user Likes Naridar's post
17-12-2015, 01:38 PM
(17-12-2015 08:26 AM)izel Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I have to say I did not expect this from you.

The way I see it no human has the right to rape another. Sex without consent is sex without consent. Period.

I never justified what he did, he is a scum and some one should go Sharia on him. What I'm saying is that, "she must have known his intentions".

Whatever she knew or didn’t know of his intentions, having a stranger jump on you and penetrate you without your consent while you were sleeping (or awake) is still rape.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
17-12-2015, 02:05 PM
(17-12-2015 01:38 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:26 AM)izel Wrote:  I never justified what he did, he is a scum and some one should go Sharia on him. What I'm saying is that, "she must have known his intentions".

Whatever she knew or didn’t know of his intentions, having a stranger jump on you and penetrate you without your consent while you were sleeping (or awake) is still rape.

And I never said it wasn't. I don't know if its lack of my English or what? But I think I'm pretty clear. The fact is, if I'm in the club, and a stranger comes up to me, and starts buying me shots, bottles etc. At the end of the night, if he is asking me and my friend in this case to go home with him, his intentions are pretty fucking clear. Is it ok? Absolutely not, he is a scum, like I said earlier. But we still don't know the full story, for all that matters, she may have been fully aware of the situation and out for quick money. "Hey this guy is filthy rich, he is a dog, he will try something stupid and we're gonna sue him" How do we know that's not the case? Well, we don't. Again I am not justifying what he did, but we do not know what her part in this case is. That's all I'm going to say about this.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
17-12-2015, 02:07 PM
It's just like in my Japanese stories Gasp

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson