Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 02:15 PM
RE: Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
(17-12-2015 01:18 PM)Naridar Wrote:  The jury is probably afraid of being labeled a nazi, racist or whatever if they dare to convict a muslim.
I very much doubt this is the case.

(17-12-2015 01:18 PM)Naridar Wrote:  Even so, and even though I think sometimes people accused with rape don't receive a process as fair as they should, this case is beyond any doubt.
Given the information we have been presented with, there is a lot of doubt in my mind.
At least one person is lying.
I am not assuming that it is the guy who is lying.

Would be interesting to hear all the evidence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Stevil's post
17-12-2015, 02:56 PM
[Image: 61251663.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
17-12-2015, 03:10 PM
(16-12-2015 11:48 PM)izel Wrote:  Umm, if a guy invites you back to his place after buying you drinks it's not for an in-depth discussion on global warming. His "trip and fall" defense was ridiculous, that's like saying someone repeatedly walked into a knife you was holding. But she must have known his intentions, I mean, come on Facepalm

The younger female was sleeping on the couch, while her older (24 year old) girlfriend was having sex with the older man in the bedroom. The piece of garbage should have stayed in his bedroom.

Some people ... you give them an inch and they want a vagina. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
17-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Not to be too descriptive but do any of you other gals remember being 18? Do you remember how tight you were? Nothing just accidently slipped in. It took a stiff dick and some force.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
17-12-2015, 03:40 PM
(17-12-2015 03:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not to be too descriptive but do any of you other gals remember being 18? Do you remember how tight you were? Nothing just accidently slipped in. It took a stiff dick and some force.

Even now, I don't see how it could "slip" in. It still takes a stiff dick and some guiding and some force, at least for me anyway.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 03:43 PM
I can't say much given what is written in the article. Wouldn't there be evidence if there was forced penetration? The article doesn't mention penetration, it only mentioned semen, to which he defends it may have been on his hands. (not in his defense, but it could have even potentially completely planted).

Given the circumstances his defense sounds ridiculous, but as I wasn't there I can't say that she didn't pull him down on him and I can't say that residue wasn't on his hands.

I'm at about 60/40 on male/female guilt.

In his version of the story no penetration happened. Isn't that testable?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
17-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Also, there is a lot of misquoting going on in this thread.

First, the story never mentions penetration.

Second, his defense wasn't that he fell, he said she pulled him on top of him.

Read the story.

17-12-2015, 03:48 PM
(17-12-2015 03:46 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Also, there is a lot of misquoting going on in this thread.

Read the story.

This was a quote that he said from the article: "I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing happened between me and this girl nothing ever happened."

So she may have pulled him, but his defense was also that he fell on top of her.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
17-12-2015, 03:53 PM
(17-12-2015 03:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 03:46 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Also, there is a lot of misquoting going on in this thread.

Read the story.

This was a quote that he said from the article: "I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing happened between me and this girl nothing ever happened."

So she may have pulled him, but his defense was also that he fell on top of her.
Quote:He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.

His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with the 24-year-old earlier.

In the evidence, Abdulaziz showed how the girl had put her hand behind his head to pull him towards her, which is how he says he fell.

He said: “I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened.”
"I fell down" is a replacement way of saying she pulled him down. It's the same defense.

17-12-2015, 03:58 PM
(17-12-2015 03:53 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 03:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This was a quote that he said from the article: "I'm fragile, I fell down but nothing happened between me and this girl nothing ever happened."

Quote:He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.

His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with the 24-year-old earlier.

In the evidence, Abdulaziz showed how the girl had put her hand behind his head to pull him towards her, which is how he says he fell.

He said: “I’m fragile, I fell down but nothing ever happened, between me and this girl nothing ever happened.”
"I fell down" is a replacement way of saying she pulled him down. It's the same defense.

Right--she pulled him and he or his fingers fell *into her* since semen was found inside her.