Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
(17-12-2015 03:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 03:53 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  "I fell down" is a replacement way of saying she pulled him down. It's the same defense.

Right--she pulled him and he or his fingers fell *into her* since semen was found inside her.
I don't know to what extent residue can go from the surface to the inside of the female reproductive organ. Also it is possible she forced his fingers inside of her to some extent.

I'm basically at the same place as Stevil. I'm not assuming which of them is lying. But somebody is.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2015, 04:38 PM
(17-12-2015 04:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 03:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Right--she pulled him and he or his fingers fell *into her* since semen was found inside her.
I don't know to what extent residue can go from the surface to the inside of the female reproductive organ. Also it is possible she forced his fingers inside of her to some extent.

I'm basically at the same place as Stevil. I'm not assuming which of them is lying. But somebody is.

And I would be more apt to give that some level of credence if that's what he said. If he said she came on to him and pulled his penis or his fingers into her vagina and he therefore assumed she wanted sex and then later cried rape to get some sort of monetary gain or whatever--then that makes some level of sense. But his whole ridiculous story of his penis or fingers falling into her vagina *by accident* just sounds so absurd.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 04:44 PM
(17-12-2015 04:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:13 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I don't know to what extent residue can go from the surface to the inside of the female reproductive organ. Also it is possible she forced his fingers inside of her to some extent.

And I would be more apt to give that some level of credence if that's what he said. If he said she came on to him and pulled his penis or his fingers into her vagina and he therefore assumed she wanted sex and then later cried rape to get some sort of monetary gain or whatever--then that makes some level of sense. But his whole ridiculous story of his penis or fingers falling into her vagina *by accident* just sounds so absurd.
To clarify what I said (bolded above), I'm talking about this action from what he said.
Quote:He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.
I'm saying at that moment it is possible that his fingers at least went further than the surface. I'm not saying he started to finger her or proceeded to have sexual intercourse with her because that would just be speculation.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
17-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Having had time to reflect on this, I'm coming down on the side of there is more to this story. If the whole thing is as described, I can't imagine a jury decides in 30 minutes to acquit. How can people reading this story be instantly outraged yet several people who actually heard this guy make this argument decide, in just 30 minutes, "yep, that sounds believable"?

It doesn't add up. There is information missing.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
17-12-2015, 04:52 PM
(17-12-2015 04:44 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  And I would be more apt to give that some level of credence if that's what he said. If he said she came on to him and pulled his penis or his fingers into her vagina and he therefore assumed she wanted sex and then later cried rape to get some sort of monetary gain or whatever--then that makes some level of sense. But his whole ridiculous story of his penis or fingers falling into her vagina *by accident* just sounds so absurd.
To clarify what I said (bolded above), I'm talking about this action from what he said.
Quote:He claimed he had gone to see if the young woman wanted a T-shirt to sleep in or a taxi home. But he said she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs.
I'm saying at that moment it is possible that his fingers at least went further than the surface. I'm not saying he started to finger her or proceeded to have sexual intercourse with her because that would just be speculation.

But then why didn't he say he fingered her due to her moving his hand between her legs? He said he fell and that's the part that just sounds so ridiculous. I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina. Whoopsies! The whole thing sounds like he was trying to come up with some story so he could explain away unwanted penetration by his fingers and/or penis.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 04:55 PM
(17-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina.

In my house we call that "date night".

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post
17-12-2015, 05:07 PM
(17-12-2015 04:55 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina.

In my house we call that "date night".

Laugh out load pics or it didn’t happen, a gif would work.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-12-2015, 05:07 PM
(17-12-2015 03:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not to be too descriptive but do any of you other gals remember being 18? Do you remember how tight you were? Nothing just accidently slipped in. It took a stiff dick and some force.

s'cuse me, you don't have to be 18... that's what Kagels are for. Big Grin

No, nothing just slips in and nothing just slips in and out and in and out until cumming either. Hobo

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
17-12-2015, 05:08 PM
The story is so stupid it might even be true. He could've claimed it was consensual and there would be now way she could prove otherwise. It would be easy to portrait him as a victim of extortion trough false claims of rape.

Anyway, this is UK we are talking about, not Saudi Arabia, there is no chance he was acquitted based on something like "blaming the victim" .
The fact that jury took only half hour to reach a verdict is indicative that there is a crucial piece of information missing from what is reported.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
17-12-2015, 05:30 PM
(17-12-2015 05:07 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:55 PM)BnW Wrote:  In my house we call that "date night".

Laugh out load pics or it didn’t happen, a gif would work.

Hopefully he has more skill than this guy. This is just sad Tongue

[Image: 73yLT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post