Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
(17-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:44 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  To clarify what I said (bolded above), I'm talking about this action from what he said.
I'm saying at that moment it is possible that his fingers at least went further than the surface. I'm not saying he started to finger her or proceeded to have sexual intercourse with her because that would just be speculation.

But then why didn't he say he fingered her due to her moving his hand between her legs? He said he fell and that's the part that just sounds so ridiculous. I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina. Whoopsies! The whole thing sounds like he was trying to come up with some story so he could explain away unwanted penetration by his fingers and/or penis.
I think I was misunderstood. I'm not saying that it was even suggested that he fingered her. I'm saying that given his version of the story it is possible that the moment of contact may have gone beyond "surface" level contact.

And he didn't say he fell in a, "oops I fell and accidentally touched her crotch!" way. He said he fell in a, "She grabbed me, and pulled me down, causing me to fall, then she grabbed my hand and forced it onto her crotch" way. The article was obviously written by somebody who thinks he is guilty, so the wording makes his argument sound silly. Whether or not it happened how he said, I don't know.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
17-12-2015, 05:35 PM
(17-12-2015 04:55 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina.

In my house we call that "date night".

Ohmy

Blink

Gasp

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
17-12-2015, 05:47 PM
[Image: cat-in-the-hat-wtf-is-this-shit.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
17-12-2015, 06:39 PM
(17-12-2015 05:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  But then why didn't he say he fingered her due to her moving his hand between her legs? He said he fell and that's the part that just sounds so ridiculous. I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina. Whoopsies! The whole thing sounds like he was trying to come up with some story so he could explain away unwanted penetration by his fingers and/or penis.
I think I was misunderstood. I'm not saying that it was even suggested that he fingered her. I'm saying that given his version of the story it is possible that the moment of contact may have gone beyond "surface" level contact.

And he didn't say he fell in a, "oops I fell and accidentally touched her crotch!" way. He said he fell in a, "She grabbed me, and pulled me down, causing me to fall, then she grabbed my hand and forced it onto her crotch" way. The article was obviously written by somebody who thinks he is guilty, so the wording makes his argument sound silly. Whether or not it happened how he said, I don't know.

So he had semen on his hands (possibly from sex with the other woman or via masturbation), his penis poking out of his boxers, and decides to be a good samaritan by seeing if the other woman sleeping on the sofa needed a taxi or a t-shirt. And she seduced him. Makes sense. Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 08:32 PM
(17-12-2015 05:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  The article was obviously written by somebody who thinks he is guilty, so the wording makes his argument sound silly. Whether or not it happened how he said, I don't know.
Newspaper articles are rarely accurate depictions of events. They are worded to get your attention and get you riled. I'm sure the facts are much more mundane. The Jury result speaks louder than the article.
[+] 2 users Like Stevil's post
17-12-2015, 09:42 PM
(17-12-2015 06:39 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 05:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I think I was misunderstood. I'm not saying that it was even suggested that he fingered her. I'm saying that given his version of the story it is possible that the moment of contact may have gone beyond "surface" level contact.

So he had semen on his hands (possibly from sex with the other woman or via masturbation), his penis poking out of his boxers, and decides to be a good samaritan by seeing if the other woman sleeping on the sofa needed a taxi or a t-shirt. And she seduced him. Makes sense. Hobo
Haha, I'm not saying it's a normal situation. I'm just saying that's his story.

I won't immediately assume his guilt because he was accused. I don't feeli like I have enough information to have an informed opinion.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
18-12-2015, 05:19 AM
(17-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina.

Wow. That is EXACTLY like my first time. You don't know her though. She lives in the Niagara Falls area.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
18-12-2015, 05:25 AM
(17-12-2015 05:34 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 04:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  But then why didn't he say he fingered her due to her moving his hand between her legs? He said he fell and that's the part that just sounds so ridiculous. I mean, the only part that would even sound more ludicrous is if he said he slipped on a roller skate, did an Olympic style back flip, and wound up fully erect inside of her vagina. Whoopsies! The whole thing sounds like he was trying to come up with some story so he could explain away unwanted penetration by his fingers and/or penis.

Adrianime, I think you are missing a larger point here. If he had semen on his hands and it wound up inside her, that means there must have been some penetration of some sort. If she simply put his hand on the surface, I am pretty sure rape kits could tell the difference since I think they swab the inside. Something is very fishy about this since if she wasn't planning on having sex, why should her parts have been exposed in any way? It seems rather suspect that a girl who has no intention of sexual activity could have even been exposed to semen. Somebody isn't telling the whole truth. Her, him, or the article is leaving some important information out.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
18-12-2015, 06:03 AM
(18-12-2015 05:25 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Somebody isn't telling the whole truth. Her, him, or the article is leaving some important information out.

This is my conclusion. The story, as written, doesn't make sense.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
18-12-2015, 06:21 AM
(17-12-2015 09:17 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 07:45 AM)epronovost Wrote:  Or she wanted to party in a big ass mansion with her friends and get blasted drunk (which she apparently did). Can you explain me why the party needed to end with sex (or in that case rape)? Is this some sort of law that I wasn't made aware off?

Thanks for posting that. I'm still new here so I didn't want to make tsunami. No, is valid at any point or place... any. No one owes someone sex.

Hookers who refuse a refund?