Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2015, 06:57 AM
RE: Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
(18-12-2015 06:21 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 09:17 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  Thanks for posting that. I'm still new here so I didn't want to make tsunami. No, is valid at any point or place... any. No one owes someone sex.

Hookers who refuse a refund?

No.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2015, 07:12 AM
Depending on the time line I guess she could have gotten his semen from her friend too. I don't really have an opening n on what happened as I wasn't there nor witnessed the trial. Foul play could have been done by both sides to be honest. And no matter what the truth is it's fuck up and insane to do either of them.
18-12-2015, 08:33 AM
(18-12-2015 06:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 06:21 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Hookers who refuse a refund?

No.

Oh I'm not suggesting rape, but if they take money for the service, then don't provide the service or the refund... they do technically OWE sex, since that was the deal.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
18-12-2015, 09:11 AM
(18-12-2015 08:33 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 06:57 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  No.

Oh I'm not suggesting rape, but if they take money for the service, then don't provide the service or the refund... they do technically OWE sex, since that was the deal.

No, they owe a refund.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
18-12-2015, 09:32 AM
(18-12-2015 05:25 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Adrianime, I think you are missing a larger point here. If he had semen on his hands and it wound up inside her, that means there must have been some penetration of some sort. If she simply put his hand on the surface, I am pretty sure rape kits could tell the difference since I think they swab the inside.
I don't know if this is or isn't true. But it would be nice to know. Can an examination tell if there was sexual intercourse? Just his semen being there isn't sure proof that he did anything to her. She could have planned this in order to get something out of him. Messed up stuff like that unfortunately happens.

Quote:Something is very fishy about this since if she wasn't planning on having sex, why should her parts have been exposed in any way? It seems rather suspect that a girl who has no intention of sexual activity could have even been exposed to semen.
Yeah something is weird indeed. Either he did it or she planned it to "frame" him. (other possibilities exist, but those are my thoughts atm.)

Quote: Somebody isn't telling the whole truth. Her, him, or the article is leaving some important information out.
We definitely agree on that.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
18-12-2015, 10:11 AM
(18-12-2015 06:03 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 05:25 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Somebody isn't telling the whole truth. Her, him, or the article is leaving some important information out.

This is my conclusion. The story, as written, doesn't make sense.

Because the story is shock news from a dogshit British tabloid. I don't know why anyone would take it seriously in the first place.

It's the miscarriages of journalism like this that fuel the rape apologists.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-12-2015, 10:27 AM
(18-12-2015 10:11 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 06:03 AM)BnW Wrote:  This is my conclusion. The story, as written, doesn't make sense.

Because the story is shock news from a dogshit British tabloid. I don't know why anyone would take it seriously in the first place.

No, I don't think there are rape apologist, besides rapist and roosh v, but nobody cares about them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-12-2015, 10:37 AM
(18-12-2015 10:27 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 10:11 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Because the story is shock news from a dogshit British tabloid. I don't know why anyone would take it seriously in the first place.

No, I don't think there are rape apologist, besides rapist and roosh v, but nobody cares about them.

Nobody cares until people die, maybe.

You don't have to go far to find people arguing that this case - like virtually every case of sexual assault being brought to trial or even investigated - is just PC feminazis doing their cultural marxism or whatever.
(I checked the comment section of the OP's link to see how quickly the sentiment came up - second fucking comment)

18-12-2015, 11:37 AM
(18-12-2015 10:37 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 10:27 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No, I don't think there are rape apologist, besides rapist and roosh v, but nobody cares about them.

Nobody cares until people die, maybe.

You don't have to go far to find people arguing that this case - like virtually every case of sexual assault being brought to trial or even investigated - is just PC feminazis doing their cultural marxism or whatever.
(I checked the comment section of the OP's link to see how quickly the sentiment came up - second fucking comment)

Well what did you expect. For every crime there are two sides. But rape is usually hear say, add the fact that false rape accusation's in the past and how the woman defines rape. These factors are rare, but should be a factor of skepticism instead of claiming it is pc bullshit. That is probably why said people say such things.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
18-12-2015, 11:58 AM
(18-12-2015 11:37 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 10:37 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Nobody cares until people die, maybe.

Well what did you expect. For every crime there are two sides.

The two sides in a courtroom are "there is enough evidence to be sure beyond all reasonable doubt" and "there is not enough evidence to be sure beyond all reasonable doubt".

(18-12-2015 11:37 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  But rape is usually hear say, add the fact that false rape accusation's in the past and how the woman defines rape.

The definition of sexual assault is utterly unambiguous under the law.

Every accusation can be portrayed as false if a conviction doesn't result. There are not crowds of reactionaries bitching about "false theft accusations". I wonder why.
(notwithstanding the myriad flaws of using a demonstrably imperfect legal system as a benchmark for validity)

(18-12-2015 11:37 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  These factors are rare, but should be a factor of skepticism instead of claiming it is pc bullshit. That is probably why said people say such things.

Yes.

"Skepticism". Like these comments:

Quote:another case of a woman lying to try and get something
Quote:Or a gold digging little skank.
Quote:skank got mad because he would not pay her more money......

Dodgy