Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Man who “accidentally tripped” and raped woman cleared
I wonder if evidence showed no signs of trauma or forced entry and that had to do with the acquittal? Consider

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2015, 07:24 PM
(18-12-2015 06:55 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I wonder if evidence showed no signs of trauma or forced entry and that had to do with the acquittal? Consider

It would make sense but who knows?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
19-12-2015, 01:54 AM
(18-12-2015 09:11 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 08:33 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Oh I'm not suggesting rape, but if they take money for the service, then don't provide the service or the refund... they do technically OWE sex, since that was the deal.

No, they owe a refund.

And if they consent to neither (sex or refund), then they've committed fraud and theft.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-12-2015, 09:10 AM
(19-12-2015 01:54 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 09:11 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  No, they owe a refund.

And if they consent to neither (sex or refund), then they've committed fraud and theft.

Yes and you're welcome to have them charged with that if you wish. Of course, if sex solicitation is illegal where you are, then you're screwed, in a different way. But hey, when you commit a crime and the other criminals take advantage of you... it sucks... but not in a good way.

(not that it matter in this convo but I think consenting adults should be able to do what they want with their bodies, whether it's for money or not)

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
24-12-2015, 10:17 AM
(17-12-2015 03:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Not to be too descriptive but do any of you other gals remember being 18? Do you remember how tight you were?

Ahhh... reading that's given me a distinct stirring in the trouser region. Am I a pervert?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.