Manafort To Be Arrested

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: Manafort To Be Arrested
(02-11-2017 10:51 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 10:31 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  In a CBS This Morning segment today, author Michael Lewis said he interviewed people at the USDA who had set up papers, computers, and everything else necessary to transition to the Trump team after his election, just as they do after every election of a new president, and literally no one showed up.

Facepalm

He wouldn’t have understood what they were saying anyway.

Yes indeed. I forgot to add that when a few people finally did show up much later than expected, they were entirely underqualified. At least that's what the people at the USDA told Michael Lewis.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2017, 05:15 PM
I wonder what's up with Flynn? The evidence against him is as clear cut as the evidence against Manafort for the same FARA violations, how come he ain't been indicted yet? Or his son. I'm thinking Mueller's got more "proactive cooperators" than just PapaDope.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-11-2017, 05:25 PM
(04-11-2017 05:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wonder what's up with Flynn? The evidence against him is as clear cut as the evidence against Manafort for the same FARA violations, how come he ain't been indicted yet? Or his son. I'm thinking Mueller's got more "proactive cooperators" than just PapaDope.

Thumbsup

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
04-11-2017, 08:51 PM
(04-11-2017 05:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I wonder what's up with Flynn? The evidence against him is as clear cut as the evidence against Manafort for the same FARA violations, how come he ain't been indicted yet? Or his son. I'm thinking Mueller's got more "proactive cooperators" than just PapaDope.

I'm thinking Mueller wants other unindicted co-conspirators to be thinking what you're thinking. The silence about Flynn is a message, too, especially after the late revelation of PapaDope's plea.

The message is I'm inside your game ... keep playing at your own risk.
[+] 3 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
04-11-2017, 09:44 PM
(02-11-2017 10:55 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(02-11-2017 10:51 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Facepalm

He wouldn’t have understood what they were saying anyway.

Yes indeed. I forgot to add that when a few people finally did show up much later than expected, they were entirely underqualified. At least that's what the people at the USDA told Michael Lewis.

Isn't that the Trump administration in a nutshell?

Standing there yelling 'It's so easy, a caveman could do it!' while everything burns down around them?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-11-2017, 09:48 PM
(04-11-2017 08:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

I'm thinking Mueller wants other unindicted co-conspirators to be thinking what you're thinking. The silence about Flynn is a message, too, especially after the late revelation of PapaDope's plea.

The message is I'm inside your game ... keep playing at your own risk.

I think I read that the FBI turned PapaDope months ago. Imagine what those that have met with him must be thinking..."Was that mofo wired?"

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Yeah, he rolled back in July. I wonder if any of the involved parties were stupid enough to still be talking about it at that late date, though.
05-11-2017, 07:48 AM
(05-11-2017 07:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, he rolled back in July. I wonder if any of the involved parties were stupid enough to still be talking about it at that late date, though.

I don’t know.

I take solace knowing Mueller’s team is a who’s who of heavy hitters with vast experience across all pertinent fields. When Mueller was assembling his team there were bios of each of his picks, I would not want to be the one being investigated by this group. No

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
05-11-2017, 08:29 AM
(05-11-2017 07:48 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 07:06 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, he rolled back in July. I wonder if any of the involved parties were stupid enough to still be talking about it at that late date, though.

I don’t know.

I take solace knowing Mueller’s team is a who’s who of heavy hitters with vast experience across all pertinent fields. When Mueller was assembling his team there were bios of each of his picks, I would not want to be the one being investigated by this group. No

Sure. He's beyond competent, so far as I can tell.
05-11-2017, 09:29 AM

What a coinkydink.

Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Investigation

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post