Manafort To Be Arrested

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: Manafort To Be Arrested
(05-11-2017 03:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  These "Paradise Papers" are something else. I hope whoever hacked these is living off the grid in a cave under a rock, 'cause they are on shitload of hit lists. I mean like real hitmen hit lists.

[url=http://blog.corkyspest.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/gopher-stinky-fish.jpg
[/url]

Even the fucking Queen of England has secret offshore accounts for God's sake. Off with their heads!

Do you smell something? Consider

[Image: gopher-stinky-fish.jpg]

I’m beginning to think that the consolation prize for the Democrats is 3 1/2 years of watching the entire administration get locked up. Popcorn

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-11-2017, 03:59 PM
(05-11-2017 03:53 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I’m beginning to think that the consolation prize for the Democrats is 3 1/2 years of watching the entire administration get locked up. Popcorn

I'm working on my Borscht recipes in the event they are able to convince LDH and his ilk that the Russian occupancy is in the best interests of America. Armed idiots are some scary motherfuckers but I'll spike their water with estrogen and then wait and watch them eat their own guns.

#sigh
05-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Let's say, for the sake of discussion, all these revelations about the Trump team are both true and perfectly legal. And, they may very well all be legal. Here is my question: how can anyone who supported him be ok with this? Trup crushed his opponents, both in the primary and then in the election, for being tools of Wall Street and he was going to support Main Street. And, this is the kind of bullshit that he called out time and time again. How can people who supported him and cheered him on when he said that reconcile his comments and his actions and be ok with it?

I'm dead serious with this question. I'm hoping LDH comes and answers (but he won't).

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
05-11-2017, 04:40 PM
(05-11-2017 04:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  Let's say, for the sake of discussion, all these revelations about the Trump team are both true and perfectly legal. And, they may very well all be legal. Here is my question: how can anyone who supported him be ok with this? Trup crushed his opponents, both in the primary and then in the election, for being tools of Wall Street and he was going to support Main Street. And, this is the kind of bullshit that he called out time and time again. How can people who supported him and cheered him on when he said that reconcile his comments and his actions and be ok with it?

I'm dead serious with this question. I'm hoping LDH comes and answers (but he won't).
You seem to play with that idea of him representing that was real or reasonable gained by people so then reasonably lost in support from people.

That's just like listing apologetics as reasons people are Christian when do rare is that a reasonable lead to why they support that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Parallels between Nixon and Trump

It's clear that ending the investigation would make matters worse for his administration.

"So what if Trump fires Mueller? On a Constitutional level, any presidential effort to shut down, derail, impede, or otherwise obstruct any prosecutorial investigation is not only ethically wrong, and not only a crime, but a clear abuse of power. Presidents simply are not supposed to intervene in the process in that way, personally selecting who to prosecute and who not to prosecute. A presidential effort to shut down an investigation into his family, his campaign or administration, his business, or himself would be even worse.

The main reason Trump should not go down this path may sound quaint to some of his critics: because he swore an oath to "faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States" and to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." But there’s another reason: It would surely backfire against him.”

I could easily see Trump following in Nixon’r footsteps ie

"The obvious precedent is the "Saturday Night Massacre." President Richard Nixon fired Special Prosecutor Archibald Cox and dissolved his office in October 1973 after Cox obtained a court order mandating that Nixon turn over several tapes of White House conversations. Nixon instead ordered the attorney general, Elliot Richardson, to fire Cox. Richardson refused -- he had promised the Senate Judiciary Committee he would do no such thing -- and resigned. Nixon then ordered the acting attorney general who replaced Richardson to do the deed. He resigned. Finally, the next-in-line acting attorney general, Robert Bork, did what Nixon asked. But Nixon was finished: the resulting firestorm led to the re-establishment of the office of the special prosecutor, and impeachment became a mainstream topic. Oh, and Nixon gave up and turned over the tapes after all.”

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
05-11-2017, 04:48 PM
(05-11-2017 04:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  How can people who supported him and cheered him on when he said that reconcile his comments and his actions and be ok with it?

[Image: carrot.jpg]

05-11-2017, 04:52 PM
(05-11-2017 04:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 04:26 PM)BnW Wrote:  How can people who supported him and cheered him on when he said that reconcile his comments and his actions and be ok with it?

[Image: carrot.jpg]

Actually, my super religious friend who believed that Obama was the devil and voted Trump is changing her mind. Her children's and grand children's health insurance is threatened. Her grandkids have pre-existing conditions, and so does one of her two kids.

She would be one of the last people I expected to start smelling the rot. So there is hope!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-11-2017, 04:53 PM
I have gotten to where I am so confused by all that's going on. Weeping

Who's in, who's out, who's possibly going to be charged criminally and for what...ugh...I have never been really well informed on politics and all this chaos makes it harder for me to become informed.

Right now it just seems to be that things related to the Trump White House and staff are FUBAR.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-11-2017, 05:02 PM
(05-11-2017 04:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-11-2017 04:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: carrot.jpg]

Actually, my super religious friend who believed that Obama was the devil and voted Trump is changing her mind. Her children's and grand children's health insurance is threatened. Her grandkids have pre-existing conditions, and so does one of her two kids.

She would be one of the last people I expected to start smelling the rot. So there is hope!

Nothing wakes you up faster to reality than when it bites you in the ass. Ohmy

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
05-11-2017, 05:24 PM
(05-11-2017 04:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Right now it just seems to be that things related to the Trump White House and staff are FUBAR.

Pretty much you got it all. Seems like there is no one there at all who doesn't have ties to Russia and money laundering.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post