Manafort To Be Arrested

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Manafort To Be Arrested
(30-10-2017 08:51 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I was wondering where Nothingburger came from. I thought maybe Faux News had a word of the day calendar for its brainwashed masses.

nothing-burger -

1) Another term for micro penis; especially of a person who has definitely colluded with the Russians.

2) Widespread evidence of a massive criminal conspiracy with a hostile foreign power dismissed by another group of people suffering from a spell of delusion and blind partisanship.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-10-2017, 08:58 AM
(30-10-2017 08:52 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Mad because the DNC can't raise a dime while the RNC racks up $109 million in 9 months?

Democrats’ early money haul stuns GOP

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-10-2017, 09:00 AM
(30-10-2017 08:52 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 08:45 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Go play with your dolls.

Mad because this is nothing? A pipe dream?
Mad because the DNC can't raise a dime while the RNC racks up $109 million in 9 months?
Mad because the new republican game plan is to tie democrats to sanctuary cities and MS-13 gang members? (Republican governor candidate jumped 9 points and now leads by 2% in the polls after using ads with this message).

You guys still haven't figured it out.

Mad? You can never get mad in the peanut gallery. Try it sometime.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
30-10-2017, 09:03 AM
(30-10-2017 07:42 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 07:36 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  NPR is reporting that one of the charges is conspiracy against the United States and money-laundering conspiracy.

Follow that money.

These crimes occurred in 2012-2013 (long before the presidential campaign), and when they were made public Trump fired him as campaign chairman.

Nothingburger. These charges have been expected for some time.

Leak after leak and still no leaks with evidence showing collusion.

Trump 2020.

Trump also has a long history of playing footsie with Russian mobsters and oligarchs. So this is not over by a long shot. It may just be the first in a series of steps that will eventually end Trump's presidency. The problem is, Trump has been pulling the USA's punches in regards to Russia over Putin's actions against the US. If Trump opposed sanctions for Russia's nasty activities because of his long past ties to Russian mob money linked to Putin pals, this is going to get pretty hairy real soon. Because Trump is president, this will take some pretty heavy evidence and action, so it is going to get done with extreme care and diligence. You are not paying attention to what has been reported to date about Trump's dealing with the Russians. These are the opening moves of a legal game of chess that is far from over.

Hang on tight. This is going to get far more interesting as time progresses.

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 4 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
30-10-2017, 09:09 AM
(30-10-2017 08:51 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I was wondering where Nothingburger came from. I thought maybe Faux News had a word of the day calendar for its brainwashed masses.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/n...index.html

What's a nothing burger? Imagine biting into what you think is a thick, juicy, hot half-pound of wagyu on a kaiser only to come away with a mouthful of...nothing.
It's the hype without the payoff. It's a promise that never delivers. It's a bag of hot air ensconced in a deceptively delicious coating.
And, for some reason, it's the hottest new political insult.

Lawmakers and influencers of every stripe have been lobbing the slang, which has been firmly rooted in internet culture for years, to discount or dismiss the warring conspiracies, investigations and controversies swirling around in the giant tornado that is our current political discourse.
But history sometimes surprises us. The term "nothing burger" (or "nothingburger," if you're feeling compounded) is somewhat of an antique. It first appeared in print in the 1950s, when a gossip columnist used it to dismiss an actor.

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter
- Thomas Jefferson

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 2 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
30-10-2017, 09:11 AM
Meanwhile, this dude has pled guilty to lying to the FBI. He's gonna flip. Hell, he's already flipped if he's pleading guilty.

Trump Campaign Adviser Met With Russian to Discuss ‘Thousands’ of Clinton Emails

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-10-2017, 09:14 AM
(30-10-2017 08:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 08:52 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Mad because the DNC can't raise a dime while the RNC racks up $109 million in 9 months?

Democrats’ early money haul stuns GOP

That doesn't matter. Multiple democrats have to fight against each other in the primaries first and spend that money. Once they get through the primary, the democrat winning candidate will need the DNC, which has ZERO money, to fight the republican candidate. The DNC runs everything. They pay the boots on the ground that go door to door. The organizers. Advertising in important races. Democrat operatives are freaking out over the midterms without DNC money. They're broke.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
30-10-2017, 09:16 AM
(30-10-2017 09:14 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 08:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Democrats’ early money haul stuns GOP

That doesn't matter. Multiple democrats have to fight against each other in the primaries first and spend that money. Once they get through the primary, the democrat winning candidate will need the DNC, which has ZERO money, to fight the republican candidate. The DNC runs everything. They pay the boots on the ground that go door to door. The organizers. Advertising in important races. Democrat operatives are freaking out over the midterms without DNC money. They're broke.

You better start learning the law, you'll be doing a lot of defending.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-10-2017, 09:23 AM
I'm with LDH on the charges. I've seen nothing to connect Trump to any of this and not a lick of evidence of collusion with the Russians. This is a lot of grandstanding and sound bites but none of this touches Trump. I think their biggest risk is they will be shown to be a giant bunch of liars, but I doubt there is much more than that. Maybe some charges on some technical violations of election laws, but I'll be genuinely surprised if it's more than that.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
30-10-2017, 09:25 AM
(30-10-2017 09:23 AM)BnW Wrote:  I'm with LDH on the charges. I've seen nothing to connect Trump to any of this and not a lick of evidence of collusion with the Russians. This is a lot of grandstanding and sound bites but none of this touches Trump. I think their biggest risk is they will be shown to be a giant bunch of liars, but I doubt there is much more ran that. Maybe some charges on some technical violations of election laws, but I'll be genuinely surprised if it's more than that.

Look at the Popadopulos thread...it'll all come together.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post