Manchester England

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Manchester England
(25-05-2017 06:50 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 10:29 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The New York times defends its decision to publish pictures of detonators etc by saying it wasn't disrespectful to the dead but that's not the issue, the issue is giving away information that could compromise the investigation into this event. Stupid fucking dicks. Drinking Beverage

It's a lame excuse but the Times is caught in the usual media conundrum of "If we don't publish it our competitors will." It isn't as if Trump only runs his mouth to a select few. The only real surprise is that he didn't tweet it. Facepalm

Here's hoping that the British authorities can clear this up quickly and not just for the obvious reasons. If Trump's flapping cakehole ends up getting Brits killed then the damage will go a long way beyond the immediate death toll.

"Loose lips sink ships" is really not a joke.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Realize it's not much, but, thought this was a rather touching photo of Queen Elizabeth II visiting one of the victims in the hospital:
[Image: NPyFwB2.jpg]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Shai Hulud's post
25-05-2017, 09:48 PM
(25-05-2017 07:43 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Realize it's not much, but, thought this was a rather touching photo of Queen Elizabeth II visiting one of the victims in the hospital:

I love the women, I really do, I'm a big fan of the royals but god damn that women don't take a single photo where she doesn't look psychotic. Tongue

That was a nice gesture of her though to visit the victims.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
25-05-2017, 09:55 PM
(25-05-2017 09:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 07:43 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Realize it's not much, but, thought this was a rather touching photo of Queen Elizabeth II visiting one of the victims in the hospital:

I love the women, I really do, I'm a big fan of the royals but god damn that women don't take a single photo where she doesn't look psychotic. Tongue

She doesn't know how to smile like a real human. She bares her teeth and flexes her neck.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-05-2017, 10:06 PM
(25-05-2017 09:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 09:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I love the women, I really do, I'm a big fan of the royals but god damn that women don't take a single photo where she doesn't look psychotic. Tongue

She doesn't know how to smile like a real human. She bares her teeth and flexes her neck.

She's old, that's how old people smile.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
26-05-2017, 12:40 AM
(25-05-2017 10:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  She's old, that's how old people smile.

That's pretty much it. She's a total hottie though. I know that sounds strange to say, but look at a picture of her from the 50s or so. She was bangin'. The weird thing is that even now that she's old you can see that she's the same human. As much as everyone loves to hate the royals, that woman is all class.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
26-05-2017, 04:14 AM
Yeah, young Queen = Very hot.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
26-05-2017, 07:32 AM
(26-05-2017 12:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-05-2017 10:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  She's old, that's how old people smile.

That's pretty much it. She's a total hottie though. I know that sounds strange to say, but look at a picture of her from the 50s or so. She was bangin'. The weird thing is that even now that she's old you can see that she's the same human. As much as everyone loves to hate the royals, that woman is all class.

Exactly, she is classy. She really cares about her people. I mean can Americans really say that about their royal families? When you see this Manchester attack you expect some sort of response from the singer who's concert it happened at. Like you expect her to do something nice (not expect as in she has too, but you just know she's gonna respond somehow). But you don't immediately think "Oh, the Queen should probably do something." She didn't have to go see those victims but they were children and she cares so she did. She's also not a politician, she doesn't need to be seen doing it to attract votes. She could have stayed clear of this, made a statement condemning the attacks and maybe something nice like how we need to not blame all Muslims and come together or something fluff like that. But instead, she went to the hospital to see these kids in person.

HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE HATE THIS WOMEN!?
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
26-05-2017, 07:48 AM
(26-05-2017 07:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 12:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  That's pretty much it. She's a total hottie though. I know that sounds strange to say, but look at a picture of her from the 50s or so. She was bangin'. The weird thing is that even now that she's old you can see that she's the same human. As much as everyone loves to hate the royals, that woman is all class.

Exactly, she is classy. She really cares about her people. I mean can Americans really say that about their royal families? When you see this Manchester attack you expect some sort of response from the singer who's concert it happened at. Like you expect her to do something nice (not expect as in she has too, but you just know she's gonna respond somehow). But you don't immediately think "Oh, the Queen should probably do something." She didn't have to go see those victims but they were children and she cares so she did. She's also not a politician, she doesn't need to be seen doing it to attract votes. She could have stayed clear of this, made a statement condemning the attacks and maybe something nice like how we need to not blame all Muslims and come together or something fluff like that. But instead, she went to the hospital to see these kids in person.

She's awesome, I love our queen.
26-05-2017, 07:56 AM
(26-05-2017 07:32 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-05-2017 12:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  That's pretty much it. She's a total hottie though. I know that sounds strange to say, but look at a picture of her from the 50s or so. She was bangin'. The weird thing is that even now that she's old you can see that she's the same human. As much as everyone loves to hate the royals, that woman is all class.

I don't. I have always had a fascination with the Royal Family.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF