Manchester England

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Manchester England
The following is an excerpt from a video released by ISIS, who claim responsibility for the attack

“A solider of the Khilafah managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester, in revenge for Allah’s religion, in an endeavour to terrorize the infidels , and in response to their transgressions against the lands of the Muslims.

“The explosive devices were detonated in the shameless concert arena, resulting in 30 Crusaders being killed and 70 others being wounded. And what comes next will be more severe on the worshippers of the Cross and their allies.”

Oh no. He's here - God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2017, 11:10 AM
(23-05-2017 04:10 AM)julep Wrote:  This is so horrific.

I hate the idea of heaven/paradise so much. I wish it could be erased from every human brain.

At about 11 AM this morning West Midlands police raided a food factory in Birmingham and made arrests for violations of modern anti-slavery laws,

Birmingham Mail page

What sort of hell is my country turning into?

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

23-05-2017, 11:42 AM
I'm an old bloke, but when I saw the graphic videos on my TV news today, I actually teared up—partially for the reprehensible act itself, but also for those young, innocent lives taken so callously by someone driven solely by a belief in a mythical god and his obscene entreaty to kill the so-called infidels.

And some people wonder why I've repeatedly said, here, that I despise Islam and everything it stands for. And why I despise Muslim girls and women here in my country tacitly (or innocently in the case of children) supporting and/or condoning this sort of Islamic terrorism—or, more correctly, mass murder. Why are the Imams in Australia not vocally condemning this atrocity, shouting about it from the rooftops? Why do they only speak out when a rag-wearing Muslim schoolgirl is verbally abused on a train or a bus?

At least by the public wearing of their religious rags, we can hopefully identify the Muslim zealots and their potential, divisive anti-social activities.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
23-05-2017, 12:05 PM
(23-05-2017 11:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm an old bloke, but when I saw the graphic videos on my TV news today, I actually teared up—partially for the reprehensible act itself, but also for those young, innocent lives taken so callously by someone driven solely by a belief in a mythical god and his obscene entreaty to kill the so-called infidels.

And some people wonder why I've repeatedly said, here, that I despise Islam and everything it stands for. And why I despise Muslim girls and women here in my country tacitly (or innocently in the case of children) supporting and/or condoning this sort of Islamic terrorism—or, more correctly, mass murder. Why are the Imams in Australia not vocally condemning this atrocity, shouting about it from the rooftops? Why do they only speak out when a rag-wearing Muslim schoolgirl is verbally abused on a train or a bus?

At least by the public wearing of their religious rags, we can hopefully identify the Muslim zealots and their potential, divisive anti-social activities.

And that's how you radicalize.

It's a short trip.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-05-2017, 12:06 PM
(23-05-2017 11:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'm an old bloke, but when I saw the graphic videos on my TV news today, I actually teared up—partially for the reprehensible act itself, but also for those young, innocent lives taken so callously by someone driven solely by a belief in a mythical god and his obscene entreaty to kill the so-called infidels.

We are grateful for your support and the impassioned speech by your prime minister and for all the support worldwide but there have been acts of huge kindness by muslim taxi drivers and others through out Manchester last night and today, Muslim ideology sucks but falling into hatred of a group as a whole is not the answer, there are good decent Muslims as there are good decent Christians, these Islamists want us to start hating all Muslims so they have even greater justification in their own eyes than they believe they have already for commiting more of these acts in the future. Love and hope for all people of the world tonight Heart
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
23-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Oh my God. I just saw some videos from the scene (not graphic out of respect)...

Those poor people... So scared...
23-05-2017, 01:14 PM
(23-05-2017 11:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  And some people wonder why I've repeatedly said, here, that I despise Islam and everything it stands for. And why I despise Muslim girls and women here in my country tacitly (or innocently in the case of children) supporting and/or condoning this sort of Islamic terrorism—or, more correctly, mass murder. Why are the Imams in Australia not vocally condemning this atrocity, shouting about it from the rooftops? Why do they only speak out when a rag-wearing Muslim schoolgirl is verbally abused on a train or a bus?

Hopefully with a President that approaches the IS problem differently and with cooperation from Muslim nations, which want to end the Islamist threat to the world, it will be possible to destroy them. Trump has called upon these nations to join in this effort and since there was some cooperation among Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia already toward this project, maybe soon something will happen that puts IS on the run.

It is another tragedy that the UK is again experiencing terror attacks and all the sane world weeps with them.

Some of my anger comes from the knowledge that Europe is falling to Islam unless it is stopped, but those nations who hold multiculturalism higher than their own identity have been trying to shame nations in the EU who try to keep Islamists out. It is suicide.

And there is the point that was made by SYZ; how can anyone know who in the Muslim world is friendly to non-Muslims and who is privately planning violent jihad or who will join IS when they call? Most Muslims approve of Sharia Law and violent jihad and the killing of apostates...even if they have never taken action.

Islam is a dangerous archaic deity belief that never passed through a reformation to become a civilized modern religion. The veneer of its "religion of peace" is paper thin.

If they wanted to shock the world into fearing their vision of a planet bathed in blood, they have been doing a good job. Rabid dogs need to be put down and so do these savages. Thomas Jefferson saw that long ago.

SYZ, you would like reading "The Atheist Conservative" at the website by that name.

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
[+] 2 users Like Jeanne's post
23-05-2017, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2017 01:35 PM by adey67.)
(23-05-2017 01:14 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 11:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  And some people wonder why I've repeatedly said, here, that I despise Islam and everything it stands for. And why I despise Muslim girls and women here in my country tacitly (or innocently in the case of children) supporting and/or condoning this sort of Islamic terrorism—or, more correctly, mass murder. Why are the Imams in Australia not vocally condemning this atrocity, shouting about it from the rooftops? Why do they only speak out when a rag-wearing Muslim schoolgirl is verbally abused on a train or a bus?

Hopefully with a President that approaches the IS problem differently and with cooperation from Muslim nations, which want to end the Islamist threat to the world, it will be possible to destroy them. Trump has called upon these nations to join in this effort and since there was some cooperation among Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia already toward this project, maybe soon something will happen that puts IS on the run.

It is another tragedy that the UK is again experiencing terror attacks and all the sane world weeps with them.

Some of my anger comes from the knowledge that Europe is falling to Islam unless it is stopped, but those nations who hold multiculturalism higher than their own identity have been trying to shame nations in the EU who try to keep Islamists out. It is suicide.

And there is the point that was made by SYZ; how can anyone know who in the Muslim world is friendly to non-Muslims and who is privately planning violent jihad or who will join IS when they call? Most Muslims approve of Sharia Law and violent jihad and the killing of apostates...even if they have never taken action.

Islam is a dangerous archaic deity belief that never passed through a reformation to become a civilized modern religion. The veneer of its "religion of peace" is paper thin.

If they wanted to shock the world into fearing their vision of a planet bathed in blood, they have been doing a good job. Rabid dogs need to be put down and so do these savages. Thomas Jefferson saw that long ago.

SYZ, you would like reading "The Atheist Conservative" at the website by that name.

I'm sorry but I'm a Brit and I have to say I wish there was a button to dislike a post as yours would definitely get it largely not productive Imo. And I'm not picking on you I would do the same with SYZ's post too even though I think you are both good posters overall. I hate the Islamists as much as you guys but I'm damned if I'm going to get sucked into despising all Muslims as I know some lovely ones.
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
23-05-2017, 01:51 PM
You mistake my post; I do not despise all Muslims. I do not think all Muslims are savage, rabid dogs. I do not think most of them are. I think Islamists Muslims are. I think there are Hindus and Buddhists that are and I think there are Christians and Jews that are.

I do not know how to make sure that any Muslim is not willing to accept a Caliphate ruled by Islamists and that, unfortunately makes all Muslims suspect. Lying and pretending in order to advance Islam is preached through their scripture.

How many times must the world witness the military tactics of the followers of Mohammed without yet recognizing them? Jefferson knew the Barbary Pirates meant what they said and would follow through with brutal action. Those Muslims were considered a threat to the modernity of the world then and Muslims are now in the form of IS.

Tragedy is defined by our inability to acknowledge what is coming. Terror attacks have all been tragic. There is no reason to assume that they are going to stop until all the sane world forces them to stop....that includes sane Muslims, Hindus, Christians and Jews. The insanity is deliberate and the sanity must come from all who despise it and seek its end.

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."
[+] 3 users Like Jeanne's post
23-05-2017, 01:53 PM
(23-05-2017 01:51 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  You mistake my post; I do not despise all Muslims. I do not think all Muslims are savage, rabid dogs. I do not think most of them are. I think Islamists Muslims are. I think there are Hindus and Buddhists that are and I think there are Christians and Jews that are.

I do not know how to make sure that any Muslim is not willing to accept a Caliphate ruled by Islamists and that, unfortunately makes all Muslims suspect. Lying and pretending in order to advance Islam is preached through their scripture.

How many times must the world witness the military tactics of the followers of Mohammed without yet recognizing them? Jefferson knew the Barbary Pirates meant what they said and would follow through with brutal action. Those Muslims were considered a threat to the modernity of the world then and Muslims are now in the form of IS.

Tragedy is defined by our inability to acknowledge what is coming. Terror attacks have all been tragic. There is no reason to assume that they are going to stop until all the sane world forces them to stop....that includes sane Muslims, Hindus, Christians and Jews. The insanity is deliberate and the sanity must come from all who despise it and seek its end.

Ok clearly I have misinterpreted your post and I apologize unreservedly for any offence caused Heart
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post