Manchester England

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Manchester England
(23-05-2017 11:01 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  ...
People like this monster are not grateful, if a person decides to live in a foreign country, then they should live in accordance with customs and laws of the land

He was British.

Dodgy

(23-05-2017 01:14 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  ...
Trump has called upon these nations to join in this effort and since there was some cooperation among Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia already toward this project, maybe soon something will happen that puts IS on the run.

"this project" being an excuse to shit on Iran, if one reads between the lines.

Unsure

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Islamic State supporters celebrate Manchester attack online

Isil supporters said the attack was revenge for the UK's involvement in the bombing campaign against Isil in Iraq and Syria. "It seems that the bombs of the British airforce over children of Mosul and Raqqa has just come back to Manchester," wrote one user. 

Source : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/...ck-online/

Oh no. He's here - God
23-05-2017, 02:21 PM
(23-05-2017 02:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  [quote='Cypher44' pid='1188936' dateline='1495558872']
People like this monster are not grateful, if a person decides to live in a foreign country, then they should live in accordance with customs and laws of the land
Quote:He was British.

Dodgy

I apologise he was born in Manchester , in which case, my little ranty bit you've quoted is obsolete but my points regarding the fact that Muslims need to speak out more still stands and also we need to discover a way to somehow kill off this terrorist ideology

Oh no. He's here - God
23-05-2017, 02:31 PM
(23-05-2017 01:14 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  SYZ, you would like reading "The Atheist Conservative" at the website by that name.

I've been reading it.

I'm reading through everything that's tagged "Christianity". It's pretty unscathing. Sure the video of hitchens who lightly speaks about Christianity, but really rants about Islam.

Most of the posts tagged that way seem to reflect that Islam is worse...I never believe it's that simple. I just read a disturbing article about the US military more openly embracing Christianity -- including bullying and requiring statements of faith to move forward by promotion.

An atheist friend who is active military pointed it out to me.

Just another conservative blog that is allowing the Christian theocrats to have a free pass, ignoring actively the issues with taking money away from public education to give it away to Christian charter schools -- all while ruthlessly condemning Islam for the same things the religious right is trying to do here. Crickets There's very little condemnation of trump pandering to the religious right, or Pence...etc.

Now I'm not saying they aren't atheist leaning -- but I'd actually like see more content. But I did read the whole article about the "Jew" sanders. Not impressed.

SYZ is from Australia, pretty sure they're one of those counties that believes in high (livable) minimum wages, healthcare for all, subsidized childcare...

Unlike the US and if there is an article in that blog not condemning those ideals I've yet to see it. They seem to be on the social Darwin side of things. Also they link a lot Brietbart, which to me isn't exactly helpful.

But as I've said I've only begun to delve into it

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Damn it all I wish I had proper internet rather than just mobile maybe then I would get better informed and less likely to make an ass of myselfAngry # largely confused right now.... I think an early night might be in order its been a difficult day.
23-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Terrorist threat raised from severe to critical, what the fuck is happening to my country?? Weeping
23-05-2017, 03:07 PM
(23-05-2017 03:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Terrorist threat raised from severe to critical, what the fuck is happening to my country?? Weeping

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-05-2017, 03:15 PM
(23-05-2017 03:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 03:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Terrorist threat raised from severe to critical, what the fuck is happening to my country?? Weeping

Hug

Thanks Moms, I needed that.
23-05-2017, 03:19 PM

23-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Disgusting.