Manchester England

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2017, 03:22 PM
Manchester England
(23-05-2017 03:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Terrorist threat raised from severe to critical, what the fuck is happening to my country?? Weeping

Bro you need to duck and cover. Seriously, be careful out there.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2017, 03:24 PM
RE: Manchester England
(23-05-2017 02:57 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Damn it all I wish I had proper internet rather than just mobile maybe then I would get better informed and less likely to make an ass of myselfAngry # largely confused right now.... I think an early night might be in order its been a difficult day.

Hug I give you my best wishes, friend.

Stay safe.
23-05-2017, 03:26 PM
(23-05-2017 03:22 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 03:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Terrorist threat raised from severe to critical, what the fuck is happening to my country?? Weeping

Bro you need to duck and cover. Seriously, be careful out there.
Almost exactly what I said to my boys, thanks brother but I live in a sleepy village population 2500, so I'm pretty safe
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
23-05-2017, 03:30 PM
(23-05-2017 03:24 PM)Larai19 Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 02:57 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Damn it all I wish I had proper internet rather than just mobile maybe then I would get better informed and less likely to make an ass of myselfAngry # largely confused right now.... I think an early night might be in order its been a difficult day.

Hug I give you my best wishes, friend.

Stay safe.

Cheers Larai much appreciated, I'm going to take my meds now and try and get a bit of rest.
23-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Armed military to be deployed on British streets in support of police.
23-05-2017, 03:59 PM
Manchester England
(23-05-2017 03:26 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-05-2017 03:22 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Bro you need to duck and cover. Seriously, be careful out there.
Almost exactly what I said to my boys, thanks brother but I live in a sleepy village population 2500, so I'm pretty safe

I feel a bit better now. I'd hate to lose my British buddy.
23-05-2017, 05:10 PM
Are the additional forces there just to make people feel better, or is it genuinely considered to be more likely to have multiple attacks in a row? That seems incongruous based on past events, unless multiple attacks don't happen only because of the increased security?

If there is no bigger meaning, then the smallest act of kindness is the greatest thing in the world.

Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being, it is up to all of us to become his moral superior.

| (• ◡•)|  (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
[+] 1 user Likes Callinectes's post
23-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Don't know if anyone has posted this NY Times article on the incident but, it provides an exterior overview of where the explosion took place. It appears to be in an area where people would have gathered off to the side of the actual arena area. It was probably an area where kids were just beginning to merge into, to meet up with parents and head to the exit.

So much for that "religion of peace", the faithful keep trying to shove down everyones' throats. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
23-05-2017, 05:23 PM
(23-05-2017 01:14 PM)Jeanne Wrote:  Some of my anger comes from the knowledge that Europe is falling to Islam unless it is stopped, but those nations who hold multiculturalism higher than their own identity have been trying to shame nations in the EU who try to keep Islamists out. It is suicide...

And there is the point that was made by SYZ; how can anyone know who in the Muslim world is friendly to non-Muslims and who is privately planning violent jihad or who will join IS when they call? Most Muslims approve of Sharia Law and violent jihad and the killing of apostates...even if they have never taken action...

Totally agree with this question Jeanne.

Mohammed Saeed El-Saeiti, who's the imam at the Didsbury mosque where killer Salman Abedi worshipped [sic] in Manchester now says—in convenient hindsight— Abedi was a "dangerous extremist" and he "showed me the face of hate after my speech on Isis". The imam also said "he used to show me the face of hate, and I could tell this person does not like me. It's not a surprise to me", also saying Abedi hated him because he, the imam, spoke last Friday of combatting Isis.

So this cretinous arsehole of an imam can be oh so wise after the event? What a surprise. He obviously knew Abedi was radicalised, and yet he chose not to do or say anything, or alert the police. Even Abedi's neighbours were concerned by his behaviour months ago—chanting the first kalma (Islamic prayer) really loudly in Arabic in the street outside his home. He was saying "There is only one God and the prophet Mohammad is his messenger".

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
23-05-2017, 05:28 PM
This is the front page of today's UK Sun newspaper...

[Image: DAinyKiXcAM_0UZ.jpg]

And some people here are still wondering why I despise those of Islamic faith. See image above. Angry

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post