Manchester England

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: Manchester England
motherfucking Islamists are cheering all over the internet!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2017, 02:00 AM

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-05-2017, 02:36 AM
Thanks for posting it, I hadn't yet seen the news. It's horrible. Another tragedy because of stupid religions...I really hate religions, it's the worst of all human inventions.
23-05-2017, 02:39 AM
This isn't that far away from me, pretty much the next major city over, and I've been exactly where this attack was many times before seeing bands/gigs etc.

Shocked to say the least. I'm getting tired of shit like this to be honest. Do terrorists have nothing better to do than bomb a pop concert? For feck sake.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-05-2017, 03:05 AM
Religion is actual fucking cancer.

22 dead, 59 injured. Children included.
It was a suicide bomber and authorities believe he acted alone.

This is one of the victims, 16 year old Georgina Callander.
[Image: DAfVz7KXoAQqozg.jpg]

Like what the fuck did she do? What threat does she pose to Islam in the middle east??
She's just some 16 year old girl living a normal life going to a concert to she one of her favourite singers, what should be a happy time, and these cunts come along and blow her up.

And why? In retaliation at UK bombing of ISIS?? Maybe if ISIS didn't forcefully conquer land. Maybe if ISIS didn't blatantly hide behind women and children. Maybe if ISIS didn't bomb France, or attack a fucking magazine that published humorous cartoons, or drive fucking trucks into people or displace hundreds of thousands of people or force people to believe in their stupid fucking believes or kill anyone who doesn't. Maybe if ISIS didn't do any of that they wouldn't be fucking bombed by the UK!! Maybe the problem isn't the UK, maybe the problem is you ISIS. Maybe the problem is that you're filthy less than animal cancerous pieces of fucking filth who deserve to slowly have their skin peeled back while you're still alive.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
23-05-2017, 03:07 AM
Also, I hate that I'm gonna say this but I'll give it to him because I do genuinely believe he cares about this sort of stuff, I do like Trump's response.
He said: "They were evil losers. I won't call them monsters because they would like that term. I will call them losers from now on."
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
23-05-2017, 03:20 AM
(23-05-2017 03:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Religion is actual fucking cancer.

22 dead, 59 injured. Children included.
It was a suicide bomber and authorities believe he acted alone.

This is one of the victims, 16 year old Georgina Callander.
[Image: DAfVz7KXoAQqozg.jpg]

Like what the fuck did she do? What threat does she pose to Islam in the middle east??
She's just some 16 year old girl living a normal life going to a concert to she one of her favourite singers, what should be a happy time, and these cunts come along and blow her up.

And why? In retaliation at UK bombing of ISIS?? Maybe if ISIS didn't forcefully conquer land. Maybe if ISIS didn't blatantly hide behind women and children. Maybe if ISIS didn't bomb France, or attack a fucking magazine that published humorous cartoons, or drive fucking trucks into people or displace hundreds of thousands of people or force people to believe in their stupid fucking believes or kill anyone who doesn't. Maybe if ISIS didn't do any of that they wouldn't be fucking bombed by the UK!! Maybe the problem isn't the UK, maybe the problem is you ISIS. Maybe the problem is that you're filthy less than animal cancerous pieces of fucking filth who deserve to slowly have their skin peeled back while you're still alive.

OMG! That is so sad :'(

Religion should just die already! Why don't the coalition forces run an all-out attack on the ISIS and exterminate them???
[+] 2 users Like TheUnholy's post
23-05-2017, 03:37 AM
(23-05-2017 03:20 AM)TheUnholy Wrote:  Religion should just die already! Why don't the coalition forces run an all-out attack on the ISIS and exterminate them???

It needs to be attacked on its fundamental premise of dualism. Wipe out the ludicrous juvenile belief in life after death and most of the bad religions will just wither on the vine.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
23-05-2017, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2017 03:59 AM by Sturm.)
(23-05-2017 03:20 AM)TheUnholy Wrote:  OMG! That is so sad :'(

Religion should just die already! Why don't the coalition forces run an all-out attack on the ISIS and exterminate them???

I think even if they did, it would only delay the problem before it happens elsewhere .The analogy with the cancer is perfect, religion is a fucking cancer, if you remove the main tumor on a metastasized cancer, all the metastasis will spread again. As long as the religion remains, the problem will persists. Doesn't mean that ISIS should not be eradicated, just that I'm not very optimistic about the problem being solved once and for all. Only education could help erase religions, sadly it won't help much in countries where those in power use religion to persecute the population and keep the power in their hands.
23-05-2017, 03:56 AM
I was planning to go to Manchester today. That got cancelled when I switched the radio on this morning and found out about this appalling horror.

There is a COBRA meeting going on at the moment in Downing Street. There should be a press briefing fairly soon.

[Cobra committee meetings deal with national emergencies - it stands for Cabinet Office Briefing Room A, where the meetings are usually held.]