Manga

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: Manga
Haha, very funny, I am trying to educate you people and of all you that like and read mangas, only ONE has actually listened to me, got Berserk and started to read it. What I can't understand is why? It is the most famous of all mangas in Japan, highly popular, been coming out for more that 20 years... I give you pictures, basic story, torrent links, youtube links, e-bay links and ... nothing. Well, if you think you know better, fine, enjoy your blissful ignorance and read you childish mangas. Leave Berserk to real man!

Big Grin

[Image: 13-1.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
17-04-2012, 08:30 AM
One Piece is an obvious win. Wink

I really enjoy Hiro Mashima's work. That s always worth reading.

Haruhi! Everyone should read or watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...

Ben-to is a good un. I only watch the anime, but it was awesome.

However, the thing that I would recommend the most would have to be Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo. Wow. Just Wow. It is one of the greatest things ever. Maybe I like it more as a manga artist myself, as everyone dreams of just sitting down and writing something that chaotic and crazy.

[Image: opforum1.png]
17-04-2012, 03:56 PM
(17-04-2012 08:30 AM)frankiej Wrote:  One Piece is an obvious win. Wink

I really enjoy Hiro Mashima's work. That s always worth reading.

Haruhi! Everyone should read or watch The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya...

Ben-to is a good un. I only watch the anime, but it was awesome.

However, the thing that I would recommend the most would have to be Bobobo-bo-Bo-bobo. Wow. Just Wow. It is one of the greatest things ever. Maybe I like it more as a manga artist myself, as everyone dreams of just sitting down and writing something that chaotic and crazy.

One Piece...no thanks.

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
18-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Eiichiro Oda is a god!!!

18-04-2012, 06:16 AM
I liked romance dawn, and then I got into the full one piece series around skypiea. That's pretty far in though =p I'll agree it's a great series though because after it got to that point I've had trouble not waiting for the next episode. Hikaru no go is really awesome, you won't miss much just watching the anime though so I'd suggest that.

ben -to is the type of series everyone needs to watch.

Here's my favorite anime streaming site where I go to watch brand new series,
http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/ben-to-e...ed-online/
Linked straight to ben-to. It's perverted but it's almost impossible to stop watching the cast fighting desperately for discount meals. If you check out the site I suggest looking at shiki too. I can give you all kinds of suggestions =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
18-04-2012, 06:22 AM
Ben-to is amaaaaazing.

Anime Ultima is one of the sites I use.

14-06-2012, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 03:29 AM by Filox.)
Praise the Lord. Hallelujah.

It has finally arrived on torrents... First of many movies to follow.

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=319290

Berserk The Golden Age Arc

Subtitles:
http://www.2shared.com/file/NYEmy80f/Zer...den_A.html

As far as I see it, this is the only way to watch this movie, since it came out in Japan in February, and that is the only place it came out. So, don't feel bad for "stealing" it from torrent sites.

I haven't watched it yet, so I have no idea how good/bad it is and do the subs work... Feel free to experiment, as I am.

P.S.

Hay Lilith, thanks for the link, this site is amazing. I, of course, went to see if they have Berserk series, and guess what, to my surprise they do have it, and it is subbed or dubbed, depended on what you choose.

http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/berserk-...ed-online/

Please start watching this people, you won't regret it.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
14-06-2012, 05:17 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2012 05:22 PM by Vosur.)
I enjoy watching/reading Full Metal Alchemist, Hellsing, One Piece, Berserk (Brofist to Filox), Vinland Saga, Deadman Wonderland, Yagyuu Ninja Scrolls, Takemitsu Zamurai, Liar Game, Shaman King and a bunch of other ones. I gave up on Naruto after Pein died.

For those of you who value story over art quality, I'd really recommend reading both Takemitsu Zamurai and Liar Game. Both of them are more than just a manga, they're a work of art. The story is amazing and so are the drawings (though they look quite odd at first).

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
15-06-2012, 06:58 AM
I read:
Berserk
The Breaker
The Breaker New Waves
Fairy Tail
Naruto
Battle Angel Alita (Gunnm and Gunnm Last Order)

When I die, I wish to die free from false gods and false religions.

As long as most people of planet Earth believe in supernatural beings with magical powers we will continue to live in the dark ages.
15-06-2012, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 08:05 AM by Filox.)
One more Berserk fan? Finally, I got really tired of being the only one... There is a God after all!

Big Grin

BTW, I've downloaded and previewed the Berserk movie (anime). It looks EPIC, the quality is excellent, the graphic looks great, sound is FLAC, so the best possible. Even the subs work perfectly. The movie covers half of the Original Series, and, as I saw, the next movie is suppose to come out this month, which will cover the other half of the original series, taking of Doldrey castle. I am not sure will the eclipse be included, although it should be. Oh, and the second movie will have "Guts vs. 100 man" battle, epic, my favorite battle.

-Hunter S. Thompson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Kenji (Boxing Boy) Manga ghostexorcist 0 44 09-08-2014 03:51 PM
Last Post: ghostexorcist
  Manga thread Shinigami-sama 1 197 03-01-2014 07:35 AM
Last Post: MegaHentai