Manliness & Womanliness

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
02-11-2017, 03:12 PM
RE: Manliness & Womanliness
Uhhhh I cannot practice pissing outside in the middle of the city. Well I mean technically I can but probably shouldn't unless I value visiting the police station.

Captain Underpants
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2017, 03:48 PM
I don't care.

I love girls.

I love how they love to fuss over themselves, how their hair has to be just right, how they always ask, "Does this make me look fat?" I love the vanity that girls have, as it is wholly natural and wholesome. I love how they cry at sad television shows or movies. I love how they always want to hear "I love you," no matter how often it is said to them. I love how they always win an argument the moment they start to shed a tear, and how the argument doesn't matter any more. I love how they smell, even if it's just a natural feminine smell.

Girls are goddesses to me. They are to be protected, loved, and worshiped as such. Never shall a hand be raised to them, nor should any harsh word be spoken to them. They complete me fully, and without them I would not exist.

I love girls.

Now I care.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
02-11-2017, 04:20 PM
they also rarely piss outside. at least i see more men piss outside than i see women piss outside. oh all the mysteries

Captain Underpants
02-11-2017, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2017 08:26 PM by JesseB.)
If I could be reborn in a robot body (like in Ghost in the Shell for example) I would choose a female form. I'm not sure I could give a reason for this anyone would understand, It would simply make me happy. I'm not trans but if I had been given the choice before birth I would have again chosen to be female not male.

That said the concept of Manliness and Womanliness are bizarre to me. They are such subjective terms with no real basis in reality. A mix of culture, biology, upbringing, reasonable tendencies along with really stupid ideas (mostly put forward by religious folks) that really make no sense to me at all. Like Man or Woman you be you, I don't give a flying fuck as long as your happy with who you are and the life you have. It makes some sense for some women to act super "girly" if they are trying to attract a mate that is into that (and some girls ^and some guys for that matter^ Just like to be that way and why is that bad exactly?), I'll admit I can see some attractiveness in that, but generally I think I would be more interested in women who aren't like that. I think though that whoever you like you like, and whoever you are you are. And it's pretty much ok regardless and maybe people should stop freaking out over things that simply aren't important.

The things I look for aren't manliness or womanliness, it's values, principles. Commitment, strength in adversity, open communication, the ability to trust and the kind of person who can be trusted. The most rare traits you will find in all of humanity (of either gender) and those are the traits I'm attracted too. Good times ya?

That said I dated a girl that would often pee outside.... and the cat litter box... and... well maybe we shouldn't get to graphic about the details of this relationship. She was fucking awesome in every conceivable way and the only tragedy was that I knew her for too short a time. My point is anyone can piss outside, I have, you have (admit it you probably have at some point, even the women reading this) so how is it a mark of "manliness"?

tl : dr These discussions are silly and absurd to me.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
02-11-2017, 09:02 PM
(01-11-2017 06:36 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 06:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  All the other animals piss outside, so there's that. Consider

Yes, but I found out the hard way that not all bears shit in the woods.

Are you saying your husband is a hirsute gentleman?

“Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.”

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle
[+] 1 user Likes whateverist's post
02-11-2017, 10:59 PM
I'm an outlier regarding this whole manliness/womanliness business. I like to be right in the middle of the spectrum, and feel no attraction towards people at the extremes.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Astreja's post
02-11-2017, 11:09 PM

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-11-2017, 07:45 AM
(02-11-2017 11:09 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote: