Manly to Girly - Why don't you just kill yourself?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Manly to Girly - Why don't you just kill yourself?
Now, why would she say this thing? Undecided

Hug

Me thinks some communicating and relating might be in order for you both.
It could very well be a long hot summer and mixed up words are going to be extra baggage neither of you need.
Lay down some words, figure them out, and clean house. It will be a relief and you will both discover much.

Again:
Hug
Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
11-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Girlybuddy...hang on, take a breath...relax a bit. You have been quiet here lately - that hasn't gone unnoticed.

Are you still on your meds? Are you off the booze?

We need you, your kids and grandkids need you. Sounds like Manly is having a moment.

Love you bunches and more...talk to us.

[Image: 525571_a05cb587c0f850d0dbe1ec6900a80eea_large.jpg]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
11-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Good day girlyman. I hope whatever is bothering you won't get you down too much. I hope that whatever interaction you have here would prove therapeutic. And for whatever it's worth you touched the life of this near stranger for the better, when my own life was undergoing a difficult transition. And i am sure you will touch more lives in the future. Smile

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 7 users Like ivaneus's post
11-03-2015, 06:01 PM
(11-03-2015 05:56 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  Good day girlyman. I hope whatever is bothering you won't get you down too much. I hope that whatever interaction you have here would prove therapeutic. And for whatever it's worth you touched the life of this near stranger for the better, when my own life was undergoing a difficult transition. And i am sure you will touch more lives in the future. Smile

I'll second that.

Girly, my life's better when you're in it brother.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
11-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Hey brother, the Circumference needs the G-man.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-03-2015, 06:47 PM
(11-03-2015 06:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hey brother, the Circumference needs the G-man.

So does quicksilver

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-03-2015, 07:52 PM
You give a lot of people a good deal of pleasure.
11-03-2015, 08:09 PM
You know what is really hard, is being in the place you are because you can't possibly even imagine not being in that place. But the FACT is that is not the only place that exists and death isn't the only place to get away from it. I understand the need for some relief… I even understand that desperate need. Gotta keep pushing those walls back long enough to get there and take all the small steps you can to get away in the right direction.

Dear Bob, I love you.

(And your wife sounds frustrated, she needs Heart for her, too)
[+] 5 users Like LadyJane's post
11-03-2015, 10:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 11:00 PM by TheGulegon.)
(11-03-2015 04:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2015 03:49 PM)Nurse Wrote:  2. Your kids...and theirs

Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

I can't go to sleep to save my life! Then I read this shit! Angry
Fine, then! Dodgy Remember me in your will!

I'm kidding you, pussy! Rolleyes Who's gonna body slam trespassers when you're gone? [Image: smiley-char066.gif]

Take 2 of these, & call me in the morning afternoon!

Dodgy Laughat Blush Hug

You know I luvz ya, big guy!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
11-03-2015, 11:52 PM
Why not kill yourself? Personally... it's just that... if you do, you never know what came next in the story. Sure, things might be shitty, but they can improve. Maybe you would have an awesome next 5 years. Maybe your son becomes the first man on Mars. Maybe *you* go to Mars... You know, if you don't stick around... you'll never get to see the world and what happens... There could be all kindsa cool stuff.

Plus we'll miss you Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post