Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Re: RE: Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics
(30-01-2014 10:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:36 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  you're*
Where the hell's the guy that's in charge of pointing this stuff out? Tongue

That wouid be Vosur, who left the discussion after Phil tore after him. Sad

I posting from a phone. Do people understand how petty and immature being a "grammar nazi" appears?

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics
(30-01-2014 10:43 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That wouid be Vosur, who left the discussion after Phil tore after him. Sad

LOL well if you see him, he owes me big time for picking up his slack Tongue

You want to bookmark this image, then:

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

Oh, and by the way:

(30-01-2014 10:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That wouid be Vosur, who left the discussion after Phil tore after him. Sad

*would

[Image: __grammatik_macht_frei___wallpaper_by_un...4h0y15.jpg]

[Image: avatar_29005.gif?dateline=1382106007]

<g, d, r>

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-01-2014, 10:48 PM
(30-01-2014 10:44 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  

I posting from a phone. Do people understand how petty and immature being a "grammar nazi" appears?

Now I'm petty, immature, and an idiot....all still better than being on the WRONG side of an argument for an hour.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
30-01-2014, 10:50 PM
(30-01-2014 10:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:39 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  ...and as far as the "I would have to know every Christian" bullshit, do you need to know every Batchelor in order to know the are no married Batchelors?

Bad analogy.

Yes it is...of course they're ALL not married, that's the definition (you know, if you spell it right). But can you go as far as to generalize what ALL bachelors eat for breakfast or their favorite color...or better yet~WHAT THEY BELIEVE! Of course not.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 1 user Likes kellyrm's post
30-01-2014, 10:53 PM
(30-01-2014 10:50 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:44 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Bad analogy.

Yes it is...of course they're ALL not married, that's the definition (you know, if you spell it right). But can you go as far as to generalize what ALL bachelors eat for breakfast or their favorite color...or better yet~WHAT THEY BELIEVE! Of course not.

Is this your answer to post #74?

Using Tapatalk
30-01-2014, 10:53 PM
(30-01-2014 10:39 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:33 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Somebody should really cement those goalposts in:

"There are no Christians that actually believe what they claim to believe."

"just point me to one Christian that follows what they claim to believe."

Yes, and how does that mean I interchanged them? Are you really unable to see that this statements are just restating the same thing? In any event, I'm ignoring any response that doesn't answer post 74 and as far as the "I would have to know every Christian" bullshit, do you need to know every Batchelor in order to know the are no married Batchelors?

It is bachelor. Christianity, unlike a blanket term for all men who have never married (for example a man who lives with a woman can still be considered a bachelor), comes in many varieties.

Some tenets of religions are far more strict than others -- but you dismiss that outrightly since you've never met them. Perhaps you need to expand your world view a little? Consider

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
30-01-2014, 10:55 PM
(30-01-2014 10:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:39 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Yes, and how does that mean I interchanged them? Are you really unable to see that this statements are just restating the same thing? In any event, I'm ignoring any response that doesn't answer post 74 and as far as the "I would have to know every Christian" bullshit, do you need to know every Batchelor in order to know the are no married Batchelors?

It is bachelor. Christianity, unlike a blanket term for all men who have never married (for example a man who lives with a woman can still be considered a bachelor), comes in many varieties.

Some tenets of religions are far more strict than others -- but you dismiss that outrightly since you've never met them. Perhaps you need to expand your world view a little? Consider

Once again can you or anyone here just answer the question in post 74 of just so with the ad hoc crap?

Using Tapatalk
30-01-2014, 10:58 PM
(30-01-2014 10:55 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It is bachelor. Christianity, unlike a blanket term for all men who have never married (for example a man who lives with a woman can still be considered a bachelor), comes in many varieties.

Once again can you or anyone here just answer the question in post 74 of just so with the ad hoc crap?

Post 74 is telling me that not everybody can be reasoned with...what the fuck?! I'm going to bed...it's clearly happy hour wherever you live.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 2 users Like kellyrm's post
30-01-2014, 11:01 PM
(30-01-2014 10:44 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  I posting from a phone. Do people understand how petty and immature being a "grammar nazi" appears?

And do you know how petty and immature it is to call people idiots and morons for extraordinarily unwarranted reasons, and to redefine words and language carte blanche as to fit you means?

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
30-01-2014, 11:04 PM
(30-01-2014 10:55 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Once again can you or anyone here just answer the question in post 74 of just so with the ad hoc crap?

This is post 74. It's not even from you!

(30-01-2014 10:22 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Kellyrm, not everyone can be reasoned with.

Seriously wtf?

I gave you an answer, I know a family, and you dismissed it saying you know better. Fine...

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon