Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-01-2014, 05:02 AM
RE: Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics
(31-01-2014 04:53 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 04:42 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Phil happened. Phil continues to happen. Big Grin

Your claim is ridiculous, Phil. It's pretty much illegal to strictly follow the Bible.

Man you are dumber than a bunch of rocks. What difference does it make to my claim if people can't follow the new testament and the parts of the old it references? You are so Damn stupid you are agreeing with me and don't know it.

People believing in what they claim to believe does not mandate belief in the Bible. It ain't Bible-anity, numbnuts.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2014, 05:06 AM
Re: RE: Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics
(31-01-2014 05:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 04:53 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Man you are dumber than a bunch of rocks. What difference does it make to my claim if people can't follow the new testament and the parts of the old it references? You are so Damn stupid you are agreeing with me and don't know it.

People believing in what they claim to believe does not mandate belief in the Bible. It ain't Bible-anity, numbnuts.

If it's Christianity it most certainly does. Now either answer my question or stop being an asshole .

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
31-01-2014, 05:26 AM
(30-01-2014 10:26 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  If you guys want to prove me wrong and shut me up just point me to one Christian that follows what they claim to believe. Just remember that means...

No, it does not mean. For them to follow what they claim to believe, they (not you) have to make the claim. Idiot.

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-01-2014, 05:35 AM
(31-01-2014 05:26 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:26 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  If you guys want to prove me wrong and shut me up just point me to one Christian that follows what they claim to believe. Just remember that means...

No, it does not mean. For them to follow what they claim to believe, they (not you) have to make the claim. Idiot.

Christians wouldn't be Christians without the bible you moron.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 05:41 AM
(31-01-2014 04:12 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  You never read the bible have you?
Eh, I've been known to peruse it now and again.
Phil Hill Wrote:... The verse is Matthew 19:21.
Normally I don't discuss scripture with hostile nonbelievers, but this isn't some doctrinal misunderstanding.

So... It's a suggestion Phil. Jesus is answering an inquiry with advice. Not a command.
Why can you not discern between the two?

Phil Hill Wrote:Being that you're a Christian, ...
No. I'm a believer. I do not follow Christ.

Phil Hill Wrote:do you have treasure in heaven according to this ...
Nope.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
31-01-2014, 05:43 AM
(31-01-2014 05:35 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 05:26 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  No, it does not mean. For them to follow what they claim to believe, they (not you) have to make the claim. Idiot.

Christians wouldn't be Christians without the bible you moron.

Mostly, Christians wouldn't be Christians without somebody telling them to be Christian, and a good bunch of 'em know less Bible than my anus... regardless, rational discourse and empathy encourage me to allow the believer to express their beliefs before I go all full-metal atheist on 'em.

But you keep living in your own little world, see how far that gets you. Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-01-2014, 06:02 AM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2014 06:17 AM by Phil Hill.)
If isn't a suggestion it says all what you have and give to the poor. There are many other verses in the new testament that tell you not to have material possessions. Not to mention the many other verses that tell you to follow the commandments and go to synagogue on Sabbath. BTW, since I am discussing this with you and it has been done so calmly, why did you find it because to call me hostile? If you really want, I can be hostile to you so you can see the difference but since you saw fit to act all holier than thou with your condescending attitude, don't bother replying to me because I won't be replying to you.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 06:12 AM
(31-01-2014 06:02 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  ...don't bother replying to me because I won't be replying to you.

Yay! I won the internet! Hobo

[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-01-2014, 06:16 AM
(31-01-2014 06:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 06:02 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  ...don't bother replying to me because I won't be replying to you.

Yay! I won the internet! Hobo

That post was directed to Kestrel unless you also called me a hostile nonbeliever. Learn to fucking read.

Using Tapatalk
31-01-2014, 06:38 AM
(31-01-2014 06:16 AM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(31-01-2014 06:12 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yay! I won the internet! Hobo

That post was directed to Kestrel unless you also called me a hostile nonbeliever. Learn to fucking read.

You mean I didn't win the internet? Sadcryface2

[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post