Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Re: RE: Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics
(30-01-2014 10:24 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:20 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  What the hell does your fucking kitchen have to do with the bible? If the bible tells you you must follow it and you claim to believe the bible but don't follow it, you are deceiving yourself. Now please take your dumb ad hoc explanation and keep them to yourself because they don't hold any weight to me.
touch a nerve, did I? Can't take a little woman showing you the flaws of your argument? They're not deceiving themselves, they feel guilty for sinning and repent. That doesn't mean they don't really believe the bible...they just live with unnecessary emotions and put a few extra bucks in the bowl on Sunday.

Oh my, your one of those misandry idiots? What the hell does being a woman have to do with anything?

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2014, 10:31 PM
RE: Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics
(30-01-2014 10:26 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  If you guys want to prove me wrong and shut me up just point me to one Christian that follows what they claim to believe. Just remember that means the entire new testament plus whatever parts of the old it references.

and I think the word you are TRYING to explain is HYPOCRITE...which is, in fact, what MOST (I won't be a douche and assume this applies to all of them) Christians tend to be. But it has nothing to do with what they have faith in, just their actions.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 1 user Likes kellyrm's post
30-01-2014, 10:33 PM
(30-01-2014 10:31 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:24 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  touch a nerve, did I? Can't take a little woman showing you the flaws of your argument? They're not deceiving themselves, they feel guilty for sinning and repent. That doesn't mean they don't really believe the bible...they just live with unnecessary emotions and put a few extra bucks in the bowl on Sunday.

Oh my, your one of those misandry idiots? What the hell does being a woman have to do with anything?
Indeed, I am. But I won't sink so low as to call you names. I didn't like 3rd grade that much the first time~I have no desire to relive it.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
30-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Somebody should really cement those goalposts in:

"There are no Christians that actually believe what they claim to believe."

"just point me to one Christian that follows what they claim to believe."
[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
30-01-2014, 10:36 PM
(30-01-2014 10:31 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:24 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  touch a nerve, did I? Can't take a little woman showing you the flaws of your argument? They're not deceiving themselves, they feel guilty for sinning and repent. That doesn't mean they don't really believe the bible...they just live with unnecessary emotions and put a few extra bucks in the bowl on Sunday.

you're*
Where the hell's the guy that's in charge of pointing this stuff out? Tongue

30-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Re: RE: Many Christians don't believe their own apologetics
(30-01-2014 10:33 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Somebody should really cement those goalposts in:

Yes, and how does that mean I interchanged them? Are you really unable to see that this statements are just restating the same thing? In any event, I'm ignoring any response that doesn't answer post 74 and as far as the "I would have to know every Christian" bullshit, do you need to know every Batchelor in order to know the are no married Batchelors?

Using Tapatalk
30-01-2014, 10:41 PM
(30-01-2014 10:39 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:33 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Somebody should really cement those goalposts in:

Yes, and how does that mean I them? Are you really unable to see that this statements are just restating the same thing? In any event, I'm ignoring any response that doesn't answer post 74 and as far as the "I would have to know every Christian" bullshit, do you need to know every Batchelor in order to know the are no married Batchelors?
they are NOT restating the same thing. I've told you twice already~BELIEVE and FOLLOW are not the same thing just because the bible says to follow the bible. I can't possibly believe you're even serious at this point.

*bachelor

30-01-2014, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2014 10:56 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(30-01-2014 10:36 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:31 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  Oh my, your one of those misandry idiots? What the hell does being a woman have to do with anything?

you're*

That would be Vosur, who left the discussion after Phil tore after him. Sad

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

30-01-2014, 10:43 PM
(30-01-2014 10:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-01-2014 10:36 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  you're*

That wouid be Vosur, who left the discussion after Phil tore after him. Sad

LOL well if you see him, he owes me big time for picking up his slack Tongue

30-01-2014, 10:44 PM
(30-01-2014 10:39 PM)Phil Hill Wrote:  ...and as far as the "I would have to know every Christian" bullshit, do you need to know every Batchelor in order to know the are no married Batchelors?

Bad analogy.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post