Many people on Facebook are fucked.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Many people on Facebook are fucked.
As if you didn't already know.
Why do people post opinions on Facebook and then get upset or ignore you when you challenge them. I'm not even talking about religious post but posts of all kinds. It makes no bloody sense to me. Any insight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
30-05-2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Many people on Facebook are fucked.
(30-05-2015 01:37 PM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  As if you didn't already know.
Why do people post opinions on Facebook and then get upset or ignore you when you challenge them. I'm not even talking about religious post but posts of all kinds. It makes no bloody sense to me. Any insight?

They're posting for validation.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 8 users Like Nurse's post
30-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Dunno...

Never joined.

Never will.

Trendy, feel-good crap.

Fuck 'em.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
30-05-2015, 01:56 PM
That's pretty much every person ever, not just facebook users. People for some reason don't like ideas that challenge their own, which doesn't make sense to me because most people would claim to be truth-seekers.
[+] 1 user Likes Gilgamesh's post
30-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Nurse wrapped it up quite nicely.

Most Facebookers are counting "likes" and waiting at the edge of their seat for someone to confirm their opinion or tell them how pretty their latest selfie is.

(I almost barfed typing out "selfie")

We, at least in the US, live in a world where, thanks to social media, everyone thinks they are special or important. Yes, everyone is special or important to someone, but not to everyone.
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
30-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Because Mommy has always told them they are a special snowflake and put a gold star on everything they did. They expect everybody else will too.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 6 users Like unfogged's post
30-05-2015, 02:25 PM
(30-05-2015 02:05 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Because Mommy has always told them they are a special snowflake and put a gold star on everything they did. They expect everybody else will too.

This!
30-05-2015, 02:28 PM
(30-05-2015 02:05 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Because Mommy has always told them they are a special snowflake and put a gold star on everything they did. They expect everybody else will too.

To be fair, People can be crud independently of their mother's actions in raising them.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
30-05-2015, 04:28 PM
(30-05-2015 02:02 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Nurse wrapped it up quite nicely.

Most Facebookers are counting "likes" and waiting at the edge of their seat for someone to confirm their opinion or tell them how pretty their latest selfie is.

(I almost barfed typing out "selfie")

We, at least in the US, live in a world where, thanks to social media, everyone thinks they are special or important. Yes, everyone is special or important to someone, but not to everyone.

I liked your post to confirm your opinion Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
30-05-2015, 04:46 PM
I slipped off fb right smack dab in the middle of my apostasy about 9 months ago. Can't say I've missed it. Well I could but I'd be lying and I don't want to be condemned to hell.

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 3 users Like Tonechaser77's post