Map of heaven

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2011, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2011 12:37 PM by Observer.)
RE: Map of heaven
(27-07-2011 10:27 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Well, damn. I guess I won't go then.
Can I have your ice-cream coupon?

First the arena of answers than that "coitus" thing (don't understand the first word though)

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2011, 01:22 PM
(27-07-2011 12:34 PM)The_observer Wrote:  
(27-07-2011 10:27 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Well, damn. I guess I won't go then.
Can I have your ice-cream coupon?

First the arena of answers than that "coitus" thing (don't understand the first word though)

I guess so. I can't really eat ice cream in a lake of fire.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley
27-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Maybe that's all hell is after all. An ice cream cone and a lake of fire to melt it with. You are perpetually trying to eat the ice cream only to have it melt before refreshing and delighting you. That is Hell. I really enjoy my ice cream, so much so that I eat it all the time and I'm mildly lactose intolerant. Deal with that.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
27-07-2011, 03:16 PM
(27-07-2011 12:34 PM)The_observer Wrote:  First the arena of answers than that "coitus" thing (don't understand the first word though)

Marital-coitus = i.e. married sex. So no sex for me once I reach heaven Sad (since my partner and I aren't married, nor do we plan to marry) ....Hmm, I think I'll go to hell instead and chat it up with Lucifer Tongue Besides, most of my heroes would have probably ended up in hell anyway, so I wouldn't be able to talk to them in the Hall of Heroes.

However, that Dinosaur Petting Zoo does look tempting...

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
27-07-2011, 05:53 PM
(27-07-2011 01:22 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I guess so. I can't really eat ice cream in a lake of fire.

You can if you eat it quickly enough.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
27-07-2011, 10:43 PM
(27-07-2011 03:16 PM)SecularStudent Wrote:  Marital-coitus = i.e. married sex.
Oh no, Not that lame sex with my ex again!

(27-07-2011 05:53 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(27-07-2011 01:22 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I guess so. I can't really eat ice cream in a lake of fire.
You can if you eat it quickly enough.
So hell is ice cream headache?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
27-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Wow, it is the happiest place- EVER!

I'd go to memory lane so I could show my brother how I was right about so many things. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
28-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Arena of Answers. I want to know, if I took all the crap I ever crapped, and built a wall, 6 ft tall and 1 ft in depth, how long it would be.

Fight the system,

~~~but don't mute the opposition!~~~
28-07-2011, 06:54 AM
You must shit bricks.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
[+] 1 user Likes UnderTheMicroscope's post
28-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Hall of answers of course ;P

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]