Marco Krieger

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Marco Krieger
Hi, i am Marco Krieger, i am 46 years old, i am married and Father of a daughter.
I come from Hemer, Nordrhein-Westfalen, in Germany.
2010 i started a small business in the Heating/Solar/Plumber-Field.
In other words, i take care that my customers have a warm home on cold days and a nice bathroom to do the things, you usual do in bathrooms. I am sure you know what i am talking about.
To relax and as a hobby i paint, mostly digital but also the old fashion way.
I like music, especially Movie-Soundtracks from John Williams and Hans Zimmer.
I am not able to play music on my owen, the one and only instrument i play is my CD-Player.
And last but not least, i am an Atheist.
I became am Atheist long time ago, in my teens, after a period of beliefing in god as a result of beeing born in a catholic home.
After my first communion in the age of 9, i served in my church as an acolyte for 3-4 years, mostly at sunday-services or funerals.
In that time my mom dies of bloodcancer and i prayed my ass off to prevented it.
I am the stereotyp-Atheist-because-shit-happend-to-my-live-and-god-do-nothing.
The most popular kind of Atheists for religous people, i presume.
But today, i am fine with that.
Sometimes you need an kick in your ass so that the pinky-glasses of wishfull thinking fall out of your face and reality takes place.
After becoming an Atheist whitout knowing to be one, i totaly forget religion for a long time.
I became a soldier for four years, made master in my profession (Master means not master in the academic sence, more like Yoda and Obi-Wan... i am kidding, but you have to become a master to open a business and educate apprentices...hahahaha, Star Wars is everywere.)
I never talkt about my disbelief or even Atheism, because i ignored it.
Then two things happend.
First, my daughter was born.
Faster then the speed of light the priest of the church my wife was releated to, went to my home and claim, my child was a evangelic christian.
I sayed" No Sir, my daughter is a newborn child, not more but not even less!
My wife sayed" Yes Sir and i want to have her babtized!
So, now bet how won the race...
After that religion became an enemy of mine and i started to find out as many as i could about it.
And i never have imagin how fare the influece of the deity goes, especially if your child is a girl.
Secondly, religion throw away the mask of peace and shows the world its truth face.
At the 09.11.2001 i came home after a hard day of work and switch on the TV.
First thing i though "Oh, a new Movie, what a brilliant special effect" befor i realized it was real.
After the towers went down i thougt the religions of the world must collaps, to.
I never was further away from the truth.
In the following years the new Pope was "elected" and things in germany became worse.
Many german people join the world youth day, a event of switching off the light in the brain and light a candel in your hand instade.
A ridiculous event in witch the pope himselve came inside of his bulletproof papamobil.
A german cabaretist fund the right words, i think: "When the shepherd is afraid of his own herd, what does he do when the wolf comes?

I close my introduction, not without saying, how much TTA and Seth mean to me.
I heard him first on youtube and he was kind and easy to understand, but also right on topic. He says what I think.
I love the guy.
Hope you enjoy the site as well as i am do and greetings from germany to all of you, wherever you are.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Marco Krieger's post
21-08-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Marco Krieger
Welcome aboard.

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
21-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Willkommen im Forum. Smile

Ich komme ebenfalls aus Deutschland, um genau zu sein, aus einer kleinen Stadt in der Nähe von Kassel (Hessen).

Ich bin mir sicher, dass es dir hier gefallen wird.

- - -

That's probably the most badass lastname ever. It's German for "Warrior". Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
21-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Welcome, Marco,
It will be nice to have another German here to help us understand what Vosur has been talking about for so long. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
21-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Howdy!

[Image: opforum1.png]
21-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Welcome to TTA!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
21-08-2012, 03:07 PM
(21-08-2012 09:48 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Willkommen im Forum. Smile

Ich komme ebenfalls aus Deutschland, um genau zu sein, aus einer kleinen Stadt in der Nähe von Kassel (Hessen).

Ich bin mir sicher, dass es dir hier gefallen wird.

- - -

That's probably the most badass lastname ever. It's German for "Warrior". Big Grin

Danke fü das warme Willkommen.
Mir gefällt es jetzt schon.
Die Sache mit dem Namen ist schon nett, habe mir gar keinen Kopf gemacht, wie der im englischen Sprachraum wirkt, bis ich einen Account für Facebook haben wollte.
Die haben allen Ernstes von mir verlangt, mich auszuweisen, weil der Name Krieger auf einen Millitärrang oder Avatar-Namen schließen ließe.

Thank you for your kindness.
I like it from the first moment on.
The name-thing is quite funny, i didnt give it a thougth, what it means in english language, until i want to have a facebook-account.
They want me to identivy my self with my passport, because they beliefed my name was a milliary-rang ore avatar-name of some sort.

21-08-2012, 03:09 PM
(21-08-2012 09:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Welcome, Marco,
It will be nice to have another German here to help us understand what Vosur has been talking about for so long. Tongue

I will do my very best.

[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
21-08-2012, 03:28 PM
(21-08-2012 09:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Welcome, Marco,

Mostly, he's been calling you some very nasty names.

S'true...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Hi Marco Krieger

Ich hab deine Vorstellung nur angeklickt weil der Name deutsch klingt Big Grin
Ich komme aus dem Muenchner Raum aber lebe schon seit Jahren nicht mehr in Deutschland.
Hier kriegst nen Willkommen-Keks der aussieht wie ein papamobil (ich war auf dem WJT 2005 HAHAHA)

(I just clicked your introduction because your name sounds German Big Grin
I am coming from Munich and around but haven't been living in Germany for years.
Here, have a welcome cookie that looks like a papa-mobile (I have been to WYD 2005 HAHAHA) )

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user