Marco Krieger

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 02:09 AM
RE: Marco Krieger
(22-08-2012 01:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hello Marco, I hope you enjoy your stays here... I just hope I don't have to get somebody to translate things for me! I can't think of anything even slightly witty to add to this so... yeah... (insert german phrase here?)

Hi Tree Thought,
i try to use your beautyfull language as well as i can und hope not to abuse it to much. I think it is a great opportunity, to communicate with people and learning how they live, think and belief. So, my last english-lesson is long time ago, may it be 30 jears or so.
I invite everybody to let me know about my errors and i am open for corrections.
On the other hand, if i don't understand a sentence, i will ask for an explanation.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-08-2012, 02:23 AM
(22-08-2012 02:09 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 01:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Hello Marco, I hope you enjoy your stays here... I just hope I don't have to get somebody to translate things for me! I can't think of anything even slightly witty to add to this so... yeah... (insert german phrase here?)

Hi Tree Thought,
i try to use your beautyfull language as well as i can und hope not to abuse it to much. I think it is a great opportunity, to communicate with people and learning how they live, think and belief. So, my last english-lesson is long time ago, may it be 30 jears or so.
I invite everybody to let me know about my errors and i am open for corrections.
On the other hand, if i don't understand a sentence, i will ask for an explanation.

I understand perfectly, although you have made a few errors there for example
*30 years

And I agree with you; It is a great opportunity we have here, to be able to communicate with people from all around the globe, and to learn how they live and what their beliefs are.

I look forward to talking in the future.

Tree ThoughtLaughat

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
22-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Welcome to the TTA family. C:

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
22-08-2012, 03:01 AM
(22-08-2012 02:27 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Welcome to the TTA family. C:

Hi Red Tornado,
you have quite a nice banner and signature, do you draw it yourself?
I draw comics myself since schooltimes, but didn't finished a single on.
A schoolfriend of mine and me, we try to adapt Movies in to comicbooks, like Star Wars or some James Bond movies.
Last year i bought a graphic-tablet and worked on " The spy who loved me" and Dr. No.
I do not know whether it is appropriate here to show some of it, but if you want I'll show you.

22-08-2012, 03:10 AM
(22-08-2012 03:01 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 02:27 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Welcome to the TTA family. C:

Hi Red Tornado,
A schoolfriend of mine and me, we try to adapt Movies in to comicbooks, like Star Wars or some James Bond movies.
Last year i bought a graphic-tablet and worked on " The spy who loved me" and Dr. No.
I do not know whether it is appropriate here to show some of it, but if you want I'll show you.
Nah, other people drew Renee (the girl in the icon/signature) for me. However I do draw often. However my art work is found here ---> http://questionrenee.deviantart.com/
Yeah, I'm not a good artist.
You can send me a PM if you'd like with your art, I'd love to see it!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
22-08-2012, 03:38 AM
(22-08-2012 02:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 02:09 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Hi Tree Thought,

I understand perfectly, although you have made a few errors there for example
*30 years

And I agree with you; It is a great opportunity we have here, to be able to communicate with people from all around the globe, and to learn how they live and what their beliefs are.

I look forward to talking in the future.

Tree ThoughtLaughat

Oh man, the damn thing with y or j. I frequently confuse it.
Its like the simple word yogurt, we write it with an j instead of y and there is an h behind the g. Its funny, the word joghurt sound in your language like something that hurts and in my language the word gurt means belt like in seatbelt.
I like the fakt you use the word Kindergarden and the term german angst.
We have a special word for mixing up english and german words, called denglish.
We should open a thread under the headline "The Babylonian language confusion and the use of google translator's"

22-08-2012, 03:51 AM
(22-08-2012 03:38 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  I like the fakt you use the word Kindergarden and the term german angst.

Wait, what? I did?... I'm slightly confused... Confused

22-08-2012, 04:09 AM
(22-08-2012 03:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 03:38 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  I like the fakt you use the word Kindergarden and the term german angst.

Wait, what? I did?... I'm slightly confused... Confused

Sorry, i did not mean you personally, i was referring to the people of your country.
I have to be more precise in the usage of my words.

22-08-2012, 04:22 AM
(22-08-2012 04:09 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 03:51 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait, what? I did?... I'm slightly confused... Confused

Sorry, i did not mean you personally, i was referring to the people of your country.
I have to be more precise in the usage of my words.

No need to apologise, I misunderstood, although I am still a little confused about where and what these words are used for (and are?) If anything I should apologise, I'm not used to this particular kind of interaction...

Also, why do I get the feeling that you are not actually referring specifically to my country (Australia)? Although I must admit if you are referring to the US or UK you'd most likely be correct anyway... in what every it is you are saying we say... sorry for being confusing and socially inept.

Maybe we should get somebody to talk in between us! Big Grin

22-08-2012, 05:27 AM
(22-08-2012 03:10 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 03:01 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  Hi Red Tornado,
Nah, other people drew Renee (the girl in the icon/signature) for me. However I do draw often. However my art work is found here ---> http://questionrenee.deviantart.com/
Yeah, I'm not a good artist.
You can send me a PM if you'd like with your art, I'd love to see it!

I checked your link, your pictures have a strong graphic styl and you sadly stop working on it befor you ready. But after all i have seen its not the lack of talent.
Unfortunally i cannot send you some of my stuff, because at first i have to upload it to an Webspace-provider. I have to figured out how that works, I've never done that befor. But my avatar is selfmade, for example. I've done it with felt-tip pen's for children and watercolor-paper.