Marco Rubio: Paris Attacks Were God’s Plan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Marco Rubio: Paris Attacks Were God’s Plan
(07-12-2015 01:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
mgoering Wrote:I would agree that every one of us has to overcome all sorts of tragedies, pain, loss and suffering throughout our lives. And yes, ever time we do we become wiser and stronger: better mentally and emotionally prepared to take on tougher challenges. (That is, if they aren't so severe that they break us first.)
Yes, trials can break us, too. We may loose faith, hope, strength, desire to live. But I do believe (very strongly) that God will never send us a trial that we can not handle. I believe that we can find strength in each trial that God sends us IF we choose to be strong and endure to the end.
mgoering Wrote:Is this a form of punishment from God for some sin I committed? Is it punishment for the sins of my community? How about the sins of all humanity? Or is God just allowing these things to happen to test our faith?
This life is one big test. That is why bad/evil things are part of this world. Sometimes God does punish sinners. But when this happens He gives them many warnings first. He gives them many, many opportunities to repent first. If they don't repent He will destroy them.
When there are no warnings from God, all evil/bad things happens just because it is God's plan that we live in the world where bad things happen.

A "test" is something you take in class. A "test" is something you take to qualify for a job. A "test" is something you do to get onto a sports team. The horrible violence your non existent character you claim is real commits or allows to happen, is not something a parent could get away with doing or allowing with their own kid. Now unless humans are his own personal lab rats, your logic makes no sense.

If you went to a Superman movie, and during that movie Clark Kent/Superman walked by an ally and saw a woman getting raped, watched her get her throat slit and watched her bleed out would you find it acceptable if Superman said " I warned her not to wear tight cloths"

Your logic stinks. Now here is the reality. There is no god helping humans and the reason bad things happen is because they do, and the only thing that can reduce those bad things is not fictional beings by any name. The only thing that can help humans prevent harm to other humans are other humans. Not fictional sky wizards.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
07-12-2015, 04:27 PM
(07-12-2015 11:45 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 11:40 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  So god is allah? That will piss off the fucking jesus freaks.

I believe in God Elohim and in His Son God Yahweh(Jesus Christ) and in God Holy Ghost.

Except that Yahweh is not Jesus, and never was Jesus. Yahweh was the main Hebrew god, and EVERY Christian in the entire world (except you) would say that the Father IS Yahweh. You are profoundly ignorant.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
07-12-2015, 04:43 PM
(07-12-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 01:05 PM)Leo Wrote:  But why the test ?
It is the only way to become like Gods.

Why couldn't I just turn myself into a cyborg or something?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
07-12-2015, 05:27 PM
(07-12-2015 11:45 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 11:40 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  So god is allah? That will piss off the fucking jesus freaks.

I believe in God Elohim and in His Son God Yahweh(Jesus Christ) and in God Holy Ghost.

Because the first commandment said "Thou shalt have no other gods before just us three."
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
07-12-2015, 05:35 PM

I seem to recall something about a couple of kinds of fruit that had the same effect. God had this conversation* and described his fear of humans eating both fruits, and becoming like gods. Why go through this complex and painful ordeal if he can get the same result from a summer salad?

*Who do you suppose he was talking to?
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
07-12-2015, 05:38 PM

So once you become god you're planning to "test" all the beings that you rule, send holocausts and cancer and drown them in shipwrecks, and you're going to let all the unsouled animals tear each other in pieces, die from cancer and starvation, etc.?

A universe filled with misery just so that a few sadists can make it to godhood? Yuck. So glad it's just a fairy tale.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
07-12-2015, 05:43 PM
(07-12-2015 11:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Does that mean we can go bomb the shit out of heaven now?

Yes!
But we need a plan!

[Image: o-NETANYAHU-BOMB-facebook.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
07-12-2015, 05:44 PM
(07-12-2015 04:43 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 01:56 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is the only way to become like Gods.

Why couldn't I just turn myself into a cyborg or something?

Like the terminator? Terminator 2 is one of my favorite movies.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
07-12-2015, 05:48 PM

Like Thor ? Thor is cooler than yahweh. By the way Yahweh isn't Jesus. Yahweh is the Old Testament war deity and " creator ".

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
07-12-2015, 05:54 PM
My brother in law told me that the attack in Paris was fake. He then told me about crisis actors and I looked it up. Weird shit. Why would anyone want to act out news and why are they selling us fear? Then my brother in law says we are in the end times and shit. He is a hard core christian and claims he gets visions and dreams from god. :/ Can someone rescue me from my religious family?