Marco Rubio: Paris Attacks Were God’s Plan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2015, 05:56 PM
RE: Marco Rubio: Paris Attacks Were God’s Plan
(07-12-2015 05:54 PM)musicharmony87 Wrote:  My brother in law told me that the attack in Paris was fake. He then told me about crisis actors and I looked it up. Weird shit. Why would anyone want to act out news and why are they selling us fear? Then my brother in law says we are in the end times and shit. He is a hard core christian and claims he gets visions and dreams from god. :/ Can someone rescue me from my religious family?

Go batshit bonkers roll your eyes back in your head and start speaking in tongues. They'll usually leave you alone unless you live in Appalachia.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-12-2015, 05:58 PM
(07-12-2015 05:54 PM)musicharmony87 Wrote:  My brother in law told me that the attack in Paris was fake. He then told me about crisis actors and I looked it up. Weird shit. Why would anyone want to act out news and why are they selling us fear? Then my brother in law says we are in the end times and shit. He is a hard core christian and claims he gets visions and dreams from god. :/ Can someone rescue me from my religious family?

Mine thinks evil people are spying on you through your cable TV connection. Wanna trade? Drinking Beverage

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
07-12-2015, 05:58 PM
(07-12-2015 05:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Go batshit bonkers roll your eyes back in your head and start speaking in tongues. They'll usually leave you alone unless you live in Appalachia.
I wish I could but my family dont know im agnostic and stopped following what they follow
07-12-2015, 06:05 PM
(07-12-2015 05:58 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  Mine thinks evil people are spying on you through your cable TV connection. Wanna trade? Drinking Beverage

“Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.”

― Kurt Cobain

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-12-2015, 11:45 PM
(07-12-2015 11:47 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(07-12-2015 11:34 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Step one: Provide evidence of a god or gods.

Step two: See step one.

Step three: See step two.
You don't need evidence.

you've just admitted that what your saying is indistinguishable from made up fantasy
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post