Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2016, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 04:25 PM by Anjele.)
Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/marco-r...li=BBnb7Kz

Angry

Florida senator Marco Rubio has said women infected with the Zika virus should not be allowed to have abortions, even if their babies will suffer from microcephaly, the severe developmental disorder than can result from infection with the disease.

“If I’m going to err, I’m going to err on the side of life,” the Republican told Politico. Rubio, who has championed Zika funding bills in the Senate, also blamed Democrats for the failure to pass such federal aid.

Sure, let's not think about the kind of 'life' the child could have.

What an ass.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Anjele's post
07-08-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnat women.
I wonder what plans he may have to offset the medical costs such a ban would impose?

That's right -- none.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
07-08-2016, 04:03 PM
He probably figures that more kids with brain damage will be future republicunts.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 14 users Like Minimalist's post
07-08-2016, 04:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 09:44 PM by OrdoSkeptica.)
Yup the GOP generally position

Killing a Fetus is always wrong but letting it suffering for horrid defects is okay of course this just mingles with there two faced approach to kids

On one hand babies and children are sacred cows that must be protected from abortion . From evil sex education . And of course evil evolution and the evil gays and transsexuals.

On the other fuck your kids if there poor. Fuck them if there malnourished. Fuck Them if there immigrants. They don't need no book learning it's all evil liberalism they need to work .And if society tries to protect them from actual dangerous stuff were cuddling them.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 7 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
07-08-2016, 04:38 PM
RE: Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.
(07-08-2016 03:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/marco-r...li=BBnb7Kz

Angry

Florida senator Marco Rubio has said women infected with the Zika virus should not be allowed to have abortions, even if their babies will suffer from microcephaly, the severe developmental disorder than can result from infection with the disease.

“If I’m going to err, I’m going to err on the side of life,” the Republican told Politico. Rubio, who has championed Zika funding bills in the Senate, also blamed Democrats for the failure to pass such federal aid.

Sure, let's not think about the kind of 'life' the child could have.

What an ass.

Of course. If God didn't want that baby deformed He would not have sent that skeeter to bite that Mommy!
[+] 2 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
07-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Meanwhile, they do everything to make life shittier for people.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
07-08-2016, 05:51 PM
If you're pre-born you're golden - if you're pre-school, you're fucked --- George Carlin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 12 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-08-2016, 05:53 PM
(07-08-2016 03:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  “If I’m going to err, I’m going to err as big as I can,” the Republican told Politico.

Fixed that for him

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
07-08-2016, 08:55 PM
I hope he is ready to adopt them all.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
07-08-2016, 09:03 PM
I'm not going to pretend to be surprised here. Marco Rubio being the douche that Marco Rubio is...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post