Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.
(18-08-2016 12:19 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Have you ever seen a child with micro/anencephaly?

Just Buckyballs....and I haven't really seen him in real life. I just see him trolling this forum on a daily basis.

Are you suggesting that it would be okay to put him out of his misery just because he is brain damaged?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2016, 08:07 PM
(18-08-2016 10:20 AM)Aliza Wrote:  First of all, the pro-cruelty people’s refusal to care for every single would-be aborted baby is one of the reasons they’re called cruel.

Yeah but there not as cruel as those people the cut up un born babies into pieces and suck them out of the womb. Those people are much more crueler than the pro-lifers.
18-08-2016, 08:17 PM
(18-08-2016 07:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 10:16 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I assume, given your stance, you're also opposed to the death penalty?

I would like to be in favor of the death penalty but my moral code isn't as whimsical as so many of the people who visit this forum(like Anjele's for instance). I believe it is wrong to kill another human being unless you absolutely have too. In this country(USA) I cannot honestly say that we have to kill convicts. In this country I believe the death penalty is immoral even though I would like to see murders and rapists hanged.

You fucking coward. Instead of answering my question as to what counts as 'having to kill' you can just throw my name out in posts responding to other people.

My moral code is not whimsical...I doubt you even know what the word means.

Just answer the damn question instead of ignoring it over and over again.

Or admit you have no answer.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-08-2016, 08:19 PM
(18-08-2016 10:20 AM)Aliza Wrote:  We both seem to agree (as do the others on this forum) that it’s wrong to kill another person. We just seem to have a disconnect as to whether or not a fetus is a person.

I don't believe a fetus, a new born, or an adult human under general anesthesia are persons when they are in that particular state.

Personhood is transitory which is why it is a bad choice to determine what is worthy of moral protection and what isn't.
18-08-2016, 08:21 PM
(18-08-2016 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 07:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I would like to be in favor of the death penalty but my moral code isn't as whimsical as so many of the people who visit this forum(like Anjele's for instance). I believe it is wrong to kill another human being unless you absolutely have too. In this country(USA) I cannot honestly say that we have to kill convicts. In this country I believe the death penalty is immoral even though I would like to see murders and rapists hanged.

You fucking coward. Instead of answering my question as to what counts as 'having to kill' you can just throw my name out in posts responding to other people.

Your question is irrelevant and you do not have my respect so I did not bother to answer it.

Your morality is whimsical because you go with what feels right instead of having any actual axioms to live by.
18-08-2016, 08:23 PM
(18-08-2016 08:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 08:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You fucking coward. Instead of answering my question as to what counts as 'having to kill' you can just throw my name out in posts responding to other people.

Your question is irrelevant and you do not have my respect so I did not bother to answer it.

Your morality is whimsical because you go with what feels right instead of having any actual axioms to live by.

How do you know what my morals are based on? You don't.

And you are a coward but real nice dodge on not answering me. Maybe if Aliza asks you will explain when you think it's okay to kill someone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

18-08-2016, 08:27 PM
(18-08-2016 08:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 08:21 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Your question is irrelevant and you do not have my respect so I did not bother to answer it.

How do you know what my morals are based on? You don't.

And you are a coward but real nice dodge on not answering me. Maybe if Aliza asks you will explain when you think it's okay to kill someone.

In my response to Aliza I did outline when I thought capital punishment would be okay. Basically it has to be the last resort a society can take to protect itself.

You have over 10000 post here and it is obvious that you don't have a moral code but rather just a moral fancy.
18-08-2016, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 08:33 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-08-2016 08:19 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I don't believe a fetus, a new born, or an adult human under general anesthesia are persons when they are in that particular state.

Personhood is transitory which is why it is a bad choice to determine what is worthy of moral protection and what isn't.

Or presumably Terri Schiavo on life support for that matter. That's an interesting point.

#sigh
18-08-2016, 08:30 PM
(18-08-2016 08:27 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 08:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  How do you know what my morals are based on? You don't.

In my response to Aliza I did outline when I thought capital punishment would be okay. Basically it has to be the last resort a society can take to protect itself.

You have over 10000 post here and it is obvious that you don't have a moral code but rather just a moral fancy.

What does my post count have to do with my morals?

18-08-2016, 08:30 PM
You mentioned in an earlier post the words 'have to kill'. When does a person have to kill?