Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-08-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.
(10-08-2016 06:30 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 03:56 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  My position on abortion has nothing to do with religion. I am pro-life because an axiom of my morality is Do not kill another human unless you absolutely have too.

You are trying to interject religion into my position because you have failed to refute it otherwise.

And what are the reasons when you would 'have to' kill?

Once again...your post, your words...when does a person absolutely have to kill another human? What are the reasons, what fits your moral code?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-08-2016, 11:24 PM
(18-08-2016 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Once again...your post, your words...when does a person absolutely have to kill another human? What are the reasons, what fits your moral code?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...uman-being
19-08-2016, 12:42 AM
(18-08-2016 11:24 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Once again...your post, your words...when does a person absolutely have to kill another human? What are the reasons, what fits your moral code?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...uman-being

Today, right now...what is an acceptable reason why a person would have to kill another human?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
19-08-2016, 01:42 AM
(18-08-2016 07:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Why not start with the spermatozoa and egg?

Spermatozoa and eggs are not self developing organisms. They are the gametes of an organism.
19-08-2016, 12:00 PM
(19-08-2016 01:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(18-08-2016 07:11 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Why not start with the spermatozoa and egg?

Spermatozoa and eggs are not self developing organisms. They are the gametes of an organism.

Zygotes aren't self developing either. If they were this would be a entirely different construct.

This is a problem with people accepting status as given without forming understandings. You can see this error on people saying, it's about potential for life. Gametes have it too, but folks using buzz phrases do not help the search for an actual sound division between the states.

You can try honestly again and more to view actual divisions but think about what at all is a change in the values of these states being contrasted.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-08-2016, 12:06 PM
(19-08-2016 01:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

If they were “self developing” they could live outside the womb.

No, you just don’t get to assign “biological” terms at your whim. Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
19-08-2016, 12:09 PM
(19-08-2016 12:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 01:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Spermatozoa and eggs are not self developing organisms. They are the gametes of an organism.

Zygotes aren't self developing either. If they were this would be a entirely different construct.

Here is a video of a zygote self developing into a blastocyst.

Consider yourself unambiguously refuted.
19-08-2016, 12:12 PM
(19-08-2016 12:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 12:00 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Zygotes aren't self developing either. If they were this would be a entirely different construct.

Here is a video of a zygote self developing into a blastocyst.

In a petri dish?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-08-2016, 12:16 PM
(19-08-2016 12:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 12:09 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Here is a video of a zygote self developing into a blastocyst.

In a petri dish?

In a suitable environment. If you take a naked new born and eject it into space it would stop self developing too.

When I say that a zygote is an organism I am not making stuff up. It is commonly accepted to be an organism. I have even provided links to outside sources(which were all ignored because it is just easier to ignore the truth than to change ones position).
19-08-2016, 12:26 PM
(19-08-2016 12:16 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-08-2016 12:12 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  In a petri dish?

In a suitable environment. If you take a naked new born and eject it into space it would stop self developing too.

When I say that a zygote is an organism I am not making stuff up. It is commonly accepted to be an organism. I have even provided links to outside sources(which were all ignored because it is just easier to ignore the truth than to change ones position).

I'm a suitable environment... which is the point. You seem to be not care your phrasing and concept is avoiding a significant factor as in the need of such care.

If you could just remove a zygote with ease and safety and no loss or consequences occur. As many state, if medical science reaches that pont, go ahead and deem abortion an outlandish way to handle the case or worry about females having to carry it out because they wouldn't need to anymore. If you wanna props sci-fi hypotheticals, why not embrace the division there already brought up before.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson