Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Marco Rubio...no abortions for Zika infected pregnant women.
I *so* have a crush on Aliza's brain.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-08-2016, 12:19 PM
(08-08-2016 12:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Rubio takes a different perspective. He doesn't accept your premise that just because the child is unborn that justifies allowing the mother to kill it.

He can shove his "perspective" straight up his ass. I don't accept his premise that this is still a matter for debate or interpretation. This is a matter of settled law, not of personal opinion. If he and his family conceive a Zika baby, they can make whatever decision they want for themselves, but opining about what should or shouldn't be "allowed" in terms of other people's pregnancies is not an authority he has. This has been ruled on, it's a done deal. A woman can legally get an abortion regardless of the circumstances and regardless what Marco Rubio or the Pope, or anyone aside from the woman and her doctor thinks about it.
[+] 7 users Like Mr. Boston's post
10-08-2016, 12:57 PM
(10-08-2016 11:57 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I *so* have a crush on Aliza's brain.

Blush
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
10-08-2016, 01:33 PM
(10-08-2016 11:57 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I *so* have a crush on Aliza's brain.

I don't know whether I'd take that as a compliment or not. What's wrong with my looks?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-08-2016, 01:43 PM
(10-08-2016 01:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I don't know whether I'd take that as a compliment or not. What's wrong with my looks?

Aliza is quite pretty, yes, but so are a lot of women. It's not such a big deal.

Beautiful brains, on the other hand, are rare and precious jewels.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-08-2016, 02:06 PM
(10-08-2016 01:43 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 01:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I don't know whether I'd take that as a compliment or not. What's wrong with my looks?

Aliza is quite pretty, yes, but so are a lot of women. It's not such a big deal.

Awww! I'm seriously bushing!

Girly, both you and RS have very little to go on for my physical appearance as I'm rather shy with pictures. I think I've posted four pictures up, and all of them are obstructed in some way or another. I'll gladly accept compliments about my intelligence, though. Yes
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
10-08-2016, 02:10 PM
(10-08-2016 02:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 01:43 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Aliza is quite pretty, yes, but so are a lot of women. It's not such a big deal.

Awww! I'm seriously bushing!

Girly, both you and RS have very little to go on for my physical appearance as I'm rather shy with pictures. I think I've posted four pictures up, and all of them are obstructed in some way or another. I'll gladly accept compliments about my intelligence, though. Yes

Never had a stalker before, have you? I'd keep an eye on that RocketDoc.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2016, 02:13 PM
(10-08-2016 02:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 02:06 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Awww! I'm seriously bushing!

Never had a stalker before, have you? I'd keep an eye on that RocketDoc.

Yup! It's about that time to change my avatar again! Peacocks sound like a nice idea. I like peacocks.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
10-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Aww, Girly, you don't gotta say things like that just because I don't say you're pretty as often, anymore.

Tongue

[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
11-08-2016, 04:08 AM
Once again Morningwood makes another stupid thread to display his ignorance of all subjects .

The will of the people bullshit again(sigh) let's get this clear the people have no fucking business telling a woman she can't have an abortion. Or who can marry or anything of the kind. The moment they can we have moved from democracy to tyranny of the majority were instead of giving and protecting freedom the people themselves are now the oppressors. If the will of the people becomes draconian then fuck em. If they don't like gay marriage then don't have one .If they don't like abortion then don't get one .it's none of your business nor the "peoples"

As for rocket or anyone else here not knowing biology i had to read that six times to convince myself you said something that stupid. It's made all the funnier by the fact that right after Morningwood gets school on the difference between a fetus and an actual baby as decided by actual freaking biologist . What's his superior biological definition ..Crickets.....(I have already addressed all the stock anti choice excuses )

As for not killing another human being well it's isn't one so no yeah your still clueless .

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post