Marginably gross picture of the day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2012, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 11:08 AM by Erxomai.)
Marginably gross picture of the day
So I saw a pesky mosquito hovering around as I was eating breakfast. Seeing that it had landed on the wall next to me, I gave it a good squish. I'm pretty sure now that my house is haunted as it seems the mosquito was sucking blood out of the wall!

[img][Image: 15888aw.jpg][/img]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2012, 09:39 AM
RE: Marginably gross picture of the day
I can't see the image Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
14-05-2012, 11:00 AM
(14-05-2012 09:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  So I saw a pesky mosquito hovering around as I was eating breakfast. Seeing that it had landed on the wall next to me, I gave it a good squish. I'm pretty sure now that my house is haunted as it seems the mosquito was sucking blood out of the wall!
There's medication for that.
[+] 1 user Likes Scarlet Pimpernel's post
14-05-2012, 11:08 AM
(14-05-2012 09:39 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I can't see the image Sad
Look more closely...

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
14-05-2012, 11:52 AM
So, you've killed a female gathering blood for the survival of her species.
Guess Mother's Day is officially over for some. Dodgy
I'm just dicking with you.
I actually think the photo is kind of cool... fresh blood is always so bright. And I like the stripes on the body, and how the body looks so completely mangled.

A fellow artist friend of mine caught a huge cockroach in a printing press and the result gave way to an entire series of roach prints... a fairly successful run.
Am I getting too creepy? Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
14-05-2012, 11:55 AM
(14-05-2012 11:52 AM)kim Wrote:  So, you've killed a female gathering blood for the survival of her species.
Guess Mother's Day is officially over for some. Dodgy
I'm just dicking with you.
I actually think the photo is kind of cool... fresh blood is always so bright. And I like the stripes on the body, and how the body looks so completely mangled.

A fellow artist friend of mine caught a huge cockroach in a printing press and the result gave way to an entire series of roach prints... a fairly successful run.
Am I getting too creepy? Shy

Getting!?!?!

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-05-2012, 12:42 PM
[Image: Mosquito_larva.jpg]

Is...Is that...Mum?....You Killed her you bastard!!!!!!

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
14-05-2012, 12:53 PM
(14-05-2012 09:32 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  So I saw a pesky mosquito hovering around as I was eating breakfast. Seeing that it had landed on the wall next to me, I gave it a good squish. I'm pretty sure now that my house is haunted as it seems the mosquito was sucking blood out of the wall!

That's your blood Erx. Your blood is splattered on the wall next to a dead body. The police will have some questions for you...

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
14-05-2012, 12:58 PM
But I have no bite marks to prove it came from me...unless it's the little fucker that bit me last night on my knuckle. Dodgy
Kim, I doubt anyone has ever thought of you as being creepy. Scotty...the same cannot be said of you. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post