Marijuana is good for you bro!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Wink Marijuana is good for you bro!
I get very irrate with people that say pot is bad... It isnt bad!

It doesn't cause cancer.
Isn't addictive.
Makes life longer (cause when your high life goes by slower) Big Grin
It's stress relieverBig Grin
Gives you great ideas Big Grin
Makes everything fun.... even homework Tongue
It's affordable
Theres a study that it causes cell growth in the brain.
Makes your love life better.
Resolves conflict.

Any other reasons why its good post here ^-^
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2011, 09:34 AM

RE: Marijuana is good for you bro!
(28-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Makes life longer (cause when your high life goes by slower) Big Grin

I lmfao'd.
Bro. You kill me (In a good way) <-- Also happens to be the song I'm listening to.
^-^
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
28-10-2011, 09:35 AM
(28-10-2011 09:34 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  
(28-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  Makes life longer (cause when your high life goes by slower) Big Grin

I lmfao'd.
Bro. You kill me (In a good way) <-- Also happens to be the song I'm listening to.
^-^

lol Smile)
28-10-2011, 09:37 AM
(28-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I get very irrate with people that say pot is bad... It isnt bad!

I agree with you on this topic. I think some people could use it. But I would love to see this study you speak of because I doubt that it causes brain cells to grow. You gotta link?
28-10-2011, 09:39 AM
(28-10-2011 09:37 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  
(28-10-2011 09:27 AM)DaylightDusk Wrote:  I get very irrate with people that say pot is bad... It isnt bad!

I agree with you on this topic. I think some people could use it. But I would love to see this study you speak of because I doubt that it causes brain cells to grow. You gotta link?

Just google it, they dont have much proof yet... but scientest believe that it does. They are doing many test on it
28-10-2011, 09:40 AM

(28-10-2011 09:37 AM)Jesus H Christ Wrote:  You gotta link?

I'm sure his link would make a lot more sense than your MSM link.
M- MEN ! Not women you asshole!
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2011, 09:46 AM
(28-10-2011 09:40 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  

LOLZ xDD
28-10-2011, 10:02 AM

Woa! Probably best to take it back a notch. When you carry a grudge from one thread over to another like that, it tends to degrade the current thread. Just because you don't like the views on a certain topic of a member doesn't mean they couldn't contribute to a different one.

I don't ever tell people what they can and can't say on here, but my opinion is that bringing up a comment from a different thread (plus the name calling just sucks ass) will discourage soemone from posting in any thread you are involved in. And my number one rule (and there are VERY few rules here) is that EVERYONE is welcome to post on our forum.

Just sayin.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
28-10-2011, 10:07 AM
(28-10-2011 10:02 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Woa! Probably best to take it back a notch. When you carry a grudge from one thread over to another like that, it tends to degrade the current thread. Just because you don't like the views on a certain topic of a member doesn't mean they couldn't contribute to a different one.

I don't ever tell people what they can and can't say on here, but my opinion is that bringing up a comment from a different thread (plus the name calling just sucks ass) will discourage soemone from posting in any thread you are involved in. And my number one rule (and there are VERY few rules here) is that EVERYONE is welcome to post on our forum.

Just sayin.

Lol yeah Smile i dont want to mess up my awesome thread
[+] 1 user Likes DaylightDusk's post
28-10-2011, 10:19 AM
First off im not against people smoking Marijuana. I think that people need to make up there own minds about their life choices not someone else.

Marijuana is addictive. I know many people who smoke it and cant get off it. These are the people who used to claim that it wasnt addictive.
Quote:It's stress reliever
True but it also increases chances of suffering from depression. And is linked to other metal illnesses including schizophrenia. My parents work for social work so have seen the kind of affect it can have on people.

Quote:Makes everything fun.... even homework
It may make it fun but you cant do anything well when stoned(personal experience)

Quote:Gives you great ideas
Yeah they are when your high, not when your sober. The same thing goes with being drunk.(Again i know this from personal experience).

Quote:Theres a study that it causes cell growth in the brain.
I smell bullshit from this one. You never stop growing brain cells. The idea that you only get what you are born with is false. Can you provide some proof of your claim that it causes cell growth in the brain?.

There is alot of false information out there about marijuana. In a way its very similar to the way religion is delt with. People put out false information to suit their own agenda. People who beleive it will then ignore any and all evidence that their beleif is wrong no matter how good the evidence is. And then continue to live in denial.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]