Marijuana is good for you bro!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2011, 06:44 PM
RE: Marijuana is good for you bro!
Late to the party, I know, but I'd like to post a few videos I saw recently about the subject of cannabinoid benefits.

Cannabinoid System in Neuroprotection, Raphael Mechoulam, PhD (Complete), and Holistic Biochemistry of Cannabinoids by Robert Melamede (part 1 of 5). The last one is in parts, but well worth the watch. Oh, and how could I forget! The Marijuana Movie. That is a full free documentary that you can share to other people.

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2011, 07:41 PM
RE: Marijuana is good for you bro!
Here's a moral tale for ya:

Buddy ain't answering the phone so I stroll my happy ass over there (hadda take a break from here cause I was "getting lippy.":P). I'm halfway down the driveway when this female voice goes "hey, Beetlejuice." All I can tell you about that, is it ain't a disadvantage, looking like Micheal Keaton. Big Grin

Later I go."...yeah, I had some Alaskan Purple monster...," as she goes, "this is purple everything." Big Grin

Whatever else I'm doing - I got a long way to go before life tells me I don't know morality... oh, my buddy wasn't there. That was just random. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply