Marijuana is good for you bro!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2011, 06:44 PM
RE: Marijuana is good for you bro!
Late to the party, I know, but I'd like to post a few videos I saw recently about the subject of cannabinoid benefits.

Cannabinoid System in Neuroprotection, Raphael Mechoulam, PhD (Complete), and Holistic Biochemistry of Cannabinoids by Robert Melamede (part 1 of 5). The last one is in parts, but well worth the watch. Oh, and how could I forget! The Marijuana Movie. That is a full free documentary that you can share to other people.

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2011, 07:41 PM
RE: Marijuana is good for you bro!
Here's a moral tale for ya:

Buddy ain't answering the phone so I stroll my happy ass over there (hadda take a break from here cause I was "getting lippy.":P). I'm halfway down the driveway when this female voice goes "hey, Beetlejuice." All I can tell you about that, is it ain't a disadvantage, looking like Micheal Keaton. Big Grin

Later I go."...yeah, I had some Alaskan Purple monster...," as she goes, "this is purple everything." Big Grin

Whatever else I'm doing - I got a long way to go before life tells me I don't know morality... oh, my buddy wasn't there. That was just random. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply