Marilyn Monroe

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Marilyn Monroe
(29-11-2016 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 06:00 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think she was a beautiful, talented woman who got swallowed up by Hollywood. I'm more of a Bacall fan, but I like Marilyn too Wink

Every man in that chorus is leering at her ass. Except for the two facing her who are checking out her boobs. So I'm going with her ass and boobs.

Dude, all those guys are gay.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post
29-11-2016, 07:29 PM
(29-11-2016 07:29 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 07:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Every man in that chorus is leering at her ass. Except for the two facing her who are checking out her boobs. So I'm going with her ass and boobs.

Dude, all those guys are gay.

... Consider ... Hobo

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-11-2016, 07:32 PM
He he, they are looking where the director told them to look. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-11-2016, 08:08 PM
(29-11-2016 07:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  When I've criticized her work people pile on me like I've just told them Jesus fucked dogs or something. Rolleyes

There's no evidence, contemporary, archaeological or historical, that Jesus fucked dogs, but I believe it anyway.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like WillHopp's post
29-11-2016, 08:15 PM
(29-11-2016 08:08 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-11-2016 07:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  When I've criticized her work people pile on me like I've just told them Jesus fucked dogs or something. Rolleyes

There's no evidence, contemporary, archaeological or historical, that Jesus fucked dogs, but I believe it anyway.

Somehow this thread went from Marilyn Monroe to Jesus fucking dogs. Only on TTA would this happen. It's one of the reason's I like it here. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
29-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Marilyn was a dog?

The women in my area must be butt ugly then.

Banjo.
29-11-2016, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2016 08:28 PM by Fireball.)
(29-11-2016 08:08 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  

God said it, Jesus did it, I believe it. Tongue

Laugh out load Cue the christies with pitchforks...and I don't get the worship of Marylin Monroe any more than I get Trump for president of the US. People in this country are crazy. These are just two examples. How 'bout Bonnie and Clyde? Dafuq? (Might as well bring the derailment to the roundhouse) Tongue
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
29-11-2016, 08:29 PM
I agree with every item on Yakherder's list, borrowed from answers.com, above.

That said, I don't get Marilyn's sex appeal. I think she was a good actress and an important activist, and I'm sorry that the industry's bullshit was too much weight for her to carry.

But for sex appeal...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAudreyHepburn.

[Image: 1152630696_1024x768_audrey-hepburn.jpg]

[Image: zxjs1b5.jpg]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 8 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
29-11-2016, 08:35 PM
(29-11-2016 08:29 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I agree with every item on Yakherder's list, borrowed from answers.com, above.

That said, I don't get Marilyn's sex appeal. I think she was a good actress and an important activist, and I'm sorry that the industry's bullshit was too much weight for her to carry.

But for sex appeal...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmAudreyHepburn.

[Image: 1152630696_1024x768_audrey-hepburn.jpg]

[Image: zxjs1b5.jpg]

Her eyes....

Banjo.
29-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Marilyn was also the first Playboy playmate. Images of her nudes were given to Hew by an ex boyfriend of hers. Hew turned into a billion dollar business. When people confronted her asking her how she felt about having her naked bodynamic exposed she shrugged and said people should read it and see what all the fuss was about. Gangsta!

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post